In this course, you will learn the essential Certified Business Analysis Professional terminology, tools and techniques required to pass the CBAP® exam. You will receive a CD of material including the CBAP® Guide and exam bank questions. You will also receive Campus CBAP® Certificate.
- What is The Certificate
- Accredited Organization
- Certificate Advantages
- Workshop Activities
- Target Audience
- Program Objectives
- Why Campus
- Program Certification
- Exam Details
- Graduation Pictures
– The Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) designation is a professional certification for individuals with extensive business analysis experience. With at least 7500 hours of hands-on BA experience, CBAP® recipients are the elite, senior members of the BA community.
– With over 1000 individuals in more than 30 countries achieving the CBAP® designation since the first Certified Business Analysis exam was held in November 2006, CBAP® recipients are experts in identifying the business needs of an organization in order to determine the best solutions.
– More and more companies are recognizing the CBAP® designation and the value and expertise these professionals bring to their organizations.
International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) is the independent non-profit professional association for the growing field of business analysis. Our goal is to create greater awareness of the BA profession by defining what is business analysis and working towards recognition of the value of the business analyst role. IIBA® can help your business do business better, to gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace and enable your organization to succeed.
– Demonstrates to customers, competitors, suppliers, employees and investors that use practices, business analysis, and industry standards.
– Explain to your stakeholders, your business effectively.
– Will improve the process of regular evaluation of staff responsibility, commitment and motivation.
– Create and implement practices and business analysis.
– More confident, and producing high-quality results with increased efficiency by BA professionals who use the industry standard BA techniques.
– Identifies business analysis professional customers and business partners.
– Provides opportunities for professional development and recognition for business analysis.
The workshop covers the basic skill sets required by BA professionals based on the industry recognized standards and benchmark such as IIBA®’s BABOK® and other industry best practices. The workshop is the first milestone propelling budding professionals to get certified against industry certifications. The workshop provides exposure to BA concepts and is supplemented with detailed case study covering all the concepts learned during the workshop, which helps participants to apply the knowledge gained during the program.
Any Person who performs business analysis activities , No matter what their Job tile or organizational role may be.
Business Analysis Practitioners also includes business systems , Systems analysts , Requirements Engineers , Process Analysts . Product Managers , Product Owners , Enterprise Analysts , Business Architects , Management Consultants and those who also perform related disciplines such as Project Management , Software Development , Quality Assurance and Interaction Design.
– The primary objective of this program is to prepare participants to confidently take and pass the CBAP® exam.
– The program delivery is highly interactive and is heavily based on experience sharing, discussions and exercises.
– The program facilitates preparation for the CBAP® certification exam through a series of exercises, quizzes and exam-style questions.
– 50 credit hours .
– Certified and Professional Instructors.
– Free Material + Questions.
– Free Revision for each section.
– Free Quiz after each section.
– Re-attending the Course when needed without any charge.
– Catering Services.
– Certificate of attendance from CAMPUS.
*A certificate issued by International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA).
* In addition to a certificate of attendance for the course, accredited by Campus.
**Introduction to Business Analysis:
1.1 What is the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge?
1.2 What is Business Analysis?
1.3 Key Concepts
1.4 Knowledge Areas
1.7 Underlying Competencies
1.8 Other Sources of Business Analysis Information
**Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring:
2.1 Plan Business Analysis Approach
2.2 Conduct Stakeholder Analysis
2.3 Plan Business Analysis Activities
2.4 Plan Business Analysis Communication
2.5 Plan Requirements Management Process
2.6 Manage Business Analysis Performance
3.1 Prepare for Elicitation
3.2 Conduct Elicitation Activity
3.3 Document Elicitation Results
3.4 Confirm Elicitation Results
**Requirements Management & Communication:
4.1 Manage Solution Scope & Requirements
4.2 Manage Requirements Traceability
4.3 Maintain Requirements for Re-use
4.4 Prepare Requirements Package
4.5 Communicate Requirements
5.1 Define Business Need
5.2 Assess Capability Gaps
5.3 Determine Solution Approach
5.4 Define Solution Scope
5.5 Define Business Case
6.1 Prioritize Requirements
6.2 Organize Requirements
6.3 Specify and Model Requirements
6.4 Define Assumptions and Constraints
6.5 Verify Requirements
6.6 Validate Requirements
**Solution Assessment & Validation:
7.1 Assess Proposed Solution
7.2 Allocate Requirements
7.3 Assess Organizational Readiness
7.4 Define Transition Requirements
7.5 Validate Solution
7.6 Evaluate Solution Performance
8.1 Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
8.2 Behavioral Characteristics
8.3 Business Knowledge
8.4 Communication Skills
8.5 Interaction Skills
8.6 Software Applications
9.1 Acceptance and Evaluation Criteria Definition
9.4 Business Rules Analysis
9.5 Data Dictionary and Glossary
9.6 Data Flow Diagrams
9.7 Data Modeling
9.8 Decision Analysis
9.9 Document Analysis
9.11 Focus Groups
9.12 Functional Decomposition
9.13 Interface Analysis
9.15 Lessons Learned Process
9.16 Metrics and Key Performance Indicators
9.17 Non-functional Requirements Analysis
9.19 Organization Modeling
9.20 Problem Tracking
9.21 Process Modeling
9.23 Requirements Workshops
9.24 Risk Analysis
9.25 Root Cause Analysis
9.26 Scenarios and Use Cases
9.27 Scope Modeling
9.28 Sequence Diagrams
9.29 State Diagrams
9.30 Structured Walk through
9.32 SWOT Analysis
9.33 User Stories
9.34 Vendor Assessment
50 Credit Hours:
– One Lecture per week (4 Months).
– Two Lectures per week (2 Months).
In campus, each of our instructors are certified instructors and they are professional in this programs with many years of experience.
( English / Arabic ).
– The examination is computer-based and is comprised of 150 multiple-choice questions.
– The allotted time to complete the examination is three and one-half (3.5) hours. The examination is offered around the world at IIBA®-approved testing centers.