In this course, you will learn CSP® terminology required to pass the CSP® exam. You will receive a CD of material including the CSP Body of Knowledge ® Guide and Exam Bank Questions. You will also receive Campus CSP® certificate.
- What is The Certificate
- Accredited Organization
- Target Audience
- Program Objectives
- Why Campus
- Program Certification
The Certified Sales Professional (CSP) designation is the sign of a committed, honest and knowledgeable consultative sales expert. A nationally recognized standard in sales excellence, the Certified Sales Professional designation is how sales professionals can differentiate themselves from others.
CSP’s have been tried and tested in the consultative selling method; their goal is to help uncover the needs and issues of clients and assist in developing the optimum solution.
The Canadian Professional Sales Association (CPSA) is Canada′s largest national sales organization. Established in 1874, the CPSA works to enhance the effectiveness, efficiency and professionalism of the sales community. CPSA members can be found in almost every sector of the Canadian economy and cover a wide range of positions including senior executives, entrepreneurs, sales managers, sales representatives and sale agents.
We commit to assisting your sales organization in reducing costs, developing skills, increasing efficiencies, and setting benchmarks for success. Here′s how we can help you.
This course is intended for both novice and experienced Managers and support personnel who need to apply the discipline of sales management using CPSA as the followings:
– Sales Representatives, Account Managers, Business Development, Distributor Representatives
– Senior Management including Director
– Service Providers
– Vice President
– Senior Vice Presidents.
– Small Business Owners and Managers
– Learn what and how to study for the CPSA® Examination
– Learn what they know and do not know in sales management
– Review the topics covered on the CPSA ® Examination
– Network with other CPSA candidates and certified
– Get guidance in applying for CPSA certification
– Understand the terms and concepts of sales management as a science and profession
– Use sales management knowledge , skills , Tools & Techniques across their organizations
– Identify and validate their sales requirements
– Cover a complete set of review material including , but not limit to , a sample /practice exam, games, exercises
– 40 credit hours.
– Certified and Professional Instructors.
– Free Material + Questions.
– Free Revision for each section.
– Free Quiz after each section.
– Re-attending the Course when needed without any charge.
– Free Membership and Membership Benefits.
– Free Recruitment for one year.
– Catering Services.
– Certificate of attendance from CAMPUS.
A Certificate of Certified Sales Professional (CSP) Accredited by CPSA upon you passing International Exam .
In addition to a certificate of attendance for the course, accredited by Campus.
Topic 1: Professional Selling.
Understanding and Managing Yourself: Personality traits for Sales Success
– Recognizing that personality styles impact outcomes
– Learning the four traits for sales effectiveness
– Managing your attitude: key to high performance selling
– Importance of developing and maintaining a professional standard of service, behaviour, and conduct
– Understanding the psychology of selling
– Developing stress-relief strategies
Business Creation – Strategic Territory Planning
– Developing a superior goal-orientation attitude. The S.M.A.R.T. model for developing goals
– Establishing criteria for an in-depth competitive analysis of your territory and individual accounts
– Generating a comprehensive strategy for profit maximization
– Mastering high-value tools for effective prospecting: steps to effective new business creation and five critical prospecting rules
The Selling Process with a Higher Success Rate
*Developing an effective prospecting script to secure appointments
– Learning to apply the consultative selling process to gain a commitment to proceed to a full presentation
– Learning how to prepare and deliver a sales presentation: styles, components, and identification with your audience
– Managing client meetings: principles of face-to-face selling, keys to rapport building, questioning, benefit selling, objection handling, and closing
Keeping Customers, Building and Managing your Business
– Mastering key steps to effective account/territory planning and Planning using the Planning
– Pyramid: relationship between sales plans, territory plans, and account plans
– Setting profitable goals, conducting a competitive analysis, and calculating sales Returns on Time Investment (R.O.T.I.)
– Creating an effective customer care program
Topic 2 :Professional Sales Management
Roles of the Effective Sales Manager
– Examining the stages of business evolution and the implications for sales management
– Adding value through your multiple roles as strategist, business manager and talent manager
– Aligning sales goals with corporate goals and values
– Selecting your go-to-market strategies to further penetrate the market
– Learning to lead and inspire representatives towards growth, job satisfaction, and superior performance
– Communicating vision and change effectively to minimize resistance
– Leading through times of change
– Tools to measure and manage the performance of the sales force
– Methods to create sales budgeting, forecasting and projecting
– Solutions for productivity improvement
– Understanding and implementing the talent management process
– Creating your own profile of a successful salesperson
– Recruiting, hiring and compensating your sales team
– Being knowledgeable about key issues and considerations surrounding termination
– Presenting strategies to motivate your salespeople towards improved performance
– Managing sales performance
– Developing and coaching your company’s most significant resources
Vision in Sales Leadership
Managing Sales Performance
Topic 3 : Strategic Account Management
Building Blocks of Successful Key Account Selling
– Overview of the foundational principles of the Value Pyramid and the various roles played by Key Account Representatives
– Optimizing the value clients seek from you and your organization
– Strategies to increase integration and synergy within key accounts – partnership evolution
– Maximizing ROTI within your accounts and assessing future sales opportunities
– Key concepts and principles about goal setting and forecasting
– Tools to perform a detailed analysis of your organization as compared to the competition and the marketplace
– Applying the Key Account Targeting Model to identify where to invest your time: goal alignment, forecasting, territory planning, and time allocation
– Building the territory plan based on all information collected from various analyses
– Overview of Account Acquisition and Opportunity Sales components of the strategic key account sales process
– Converting account data into strategic intelligence and insight
– Building comprehensive action steps, growth strategy, and strategic account plans
– Using consultative investigation dialogue with members of the Decision Influence Group to uncover their unique motives and needs
– Keys to effective solution implementation based on a strong business case of financial arguments/li>
– Building an annual business review for your existing key accounts
– Developing a strategic account plan and financial business case
– Developing and delivering consultative advice and business solutions
– Building and communicating your unique value proposition to senior executives
Strategic Territory Planning
Strategic Key Account Sales Process
Strategic Account Management
Topic 4: Sales Coaching for Success
– Delivering three levels of value
– Learning the key roles of an effective sales manager
– Recognizing the differences between managing and coaching
– Understanding the principles of Collaborative Coaching
– Creating your own personal development plan
Determining Sales Performance
– Three elements in sales performance and their measures
– A structure for understanding and managing motivation
– Evaluating and measuring sales effectiveness
– The Talent Management Process
– Coaching as part of training and ongoing performance management
– Techniques to develop business through the efforts of others
– Three types of Coaching Calls and pre/post call process
– Establishing coaching protocols and standards
– Understanding and applying the four stages of a collaborative coaching conversation
– Handling conflict with the coaching conversation
– Using the communication skills of active listening and questioning
– Obtaining non-evaluative feedback
– The negotiation style most compatible with consultative selling
– Applying the concept of re-framing
– How to determine the real interests of your client
– Building lasting and beneficial relationships with your client
– Managing negotiations using the eight-step negotiation process
– Exploring the elements of pre-negotiation planning process
– Using compliance principles and influential negotiation tools
– Learning to build an atmosphere of cooperation and mutual trust
– Discovering keys to applying gambits and concessions
– Tips for successful negotiation interactions
– Conducting a mock negotiation session
* Developmental Planning
* Coaching Calls
Topic 5 : Effective Negotiating Strategies
Principles of Effective Negotiation
Influential Negotiating Strategy
Topic 6 : Communicating to Influence Buying Decisions
Lumina Learning Portrait
– Understand yourself and others
– Strategic approach to help you implement effective and efficient communicating skills
Risk Factors and Trust in a Business Relationship
– Fundamentals to build trust
– Basic feelings and needs
– Practice and the Self-Change Contract
– The power to persuade as an influencing process
– From (No to Yes) – the constructive route to agreement
– Powerful questions
– Guidelines to setting an action plan and committing to its
40 Credit Hours
– One Lecture per week (2 Month And 2 Weeks)
– Two Lectures per week (1 Month And 2 Weeks)