In this course, you learn the essential CISSP CBK® terminology, tools and techniques required to pass the CISSP® exam. You will receive a CD of material including the CISSP CBK® Guide , You also receive the Campus Education CISSP® attendance Certificate .
- What is The Certificate
- Accredited Organization
- Certificate Advantages
- Target Audience
- Program Objectives
- Why Campus
- Program Certification
- Exam Details
– The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) demonstrates a globally recognizes standard of competence provided by the (ISC)²which covers critical topics in security today , including cloud computing , mobile security , application development security, risk management and more.
– CISSP recognizes information security leaders with the knowledge and experience to design, develop, and manage the overall security posture of an organization.
– The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)² is a non-profit organization which specializes in information security education and certifications. It has been described as “world’s largest IT security organization”.
– The most widely known certification offered by (ISC)² is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification.
– Distinguish you from your peers.
– Carry weight with internal staff and external clients.
– Develop your knowledge of best practices in the industry.
– Demonstrate your proficiency and professionalism.
– Give you personal satisfaction of achievement.
– Lay a foundation for continued improvement and advancement.
– Security Consultant.
– Security Analyst.
– Security Manager.
– Security Systems Engineer.
– IT Director/Manager.
– Chief Information Security Officer.
– Security Auditor.
– Director of Security.
– Security Architect.
– Network Architect.
* Best-practice information security management practices, including IS technical skills, risk management and business continuity planning.
– Access control and physical security.
– Security architecture for applications and networks.
– Training 40 credits hours.
– Re-attend the program free of charge.
– Training materials and references, notes and more for questions.
– Review each lecture .
– Tests for each lecture .
– Simulate the actual test at the end of the training program with a performance evaluation report.
– A certificate of attendance for the CISSP program .
* A Certificate issued by International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)²
* In addition to a certificate of attendance for the course, Accredited by Campus Institute.
1) Overview of CISSP certification requirements and basic security knowledge:
2) Access control systems and methodology:
3) Telecommunications, Network and Internet Security:
– Network architecture and design
– Communication channels
– Network components
– Network attacks
4) Information Security Governance and Risk Management:
– Security governance and policy
– Information classification/ownership
– Contractual agreements and procurement processes
– Risk management concepts
– Personnel security
– Security education, training and awareness
– Certification and accreditation
5) Software Development Security:
– Systems development life cycle (SDLC)
– Application environment and security controls
– Effectiveness of application security
– Encryption concepts
– Digital signatures
– Cryptanalytic attacks
– Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
– Information hiding alternatives
7) Security Architecture and Design:
– Fundamental concepts of security models
– Capabilities of information systems (e.g. memory protection, visualization)
– Countermeasure principles
– Vulnerabilities and threats (e.g. cloud computing, aggregation, data flow control)
8) Operations Security:
– Resource protection
– Incident response
– Attack prevention and response
– Patch and vulnerability management
9) Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning:
– Business impact analysis
– Recovery strategy
– Disaster recovery process
– Provide training
10) Legal, Regulations, Investigations and Compliance:
– Legal issues
– Investigations * Forensic procedures
– Compliance requirements/procedures
11) Physical (Environmental) Security:
– Site/facility design considerations
– Internal security
– Facilities security
40 Credit Hours:
– One Lecture per week ( 1 Month and 1 week ).
– Two Lectures per week ( 1 Month ).
In campus, each of our instructors are certified instructors and they are professional in this programs with many years of experience.
( English / Arabic ).
– The CISSP candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in two or more of the above domains
– CISSP Exam has 250 Questions, which must be answered within 6 hours.
– To pass the CISSP Exam, the candidate must Pass with a scaled
– Score of 700 points or greater.
The use of scaled scores allows us to directly compare scores from one examination form to another because the passing standard will always be the same – a scaled score of 700. In the long run, this process makes the scoring of (ISC)² examinations easier to understand for all concerned. No matter which (ISC)² credential examination form a candidate takes, the passing score will always remain constant of 700. This also provides stability in score reporting, all of which are critical to maintaining equality for all candidates, which provides the foundation for the ANSI/ISO/IEC accreditation of our credentials.