In this course, you will learn the essential Certified Information Systems Auditor terminology, tools and techniques required to pass the CISA ® exam. You will receive a CD of material including the CISA ® Guide and exam bank questions. You also receive Campus CISA ® Certificate.
- What is The Certificate
- Accredited Organization
- Target Audience
- Program Objectives
- Why Campus
- Program Certification
- Exam Details
Is The Global Certification For Professional Who Conduct audits of Information Systems. The CISA Credential is sponsored by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association ISACA and is the global Standard for information systems audit, control and security Professionals.
ISACA got start in 1967 when a small group of individuals with similar jobs auditing controls in the computer systems that were becoming increasingly critical to the operations of the organization sat down to discuss the need for a centralized source of information and guidance in the fields.
– 45 credit hours.
– Certified and Professional Instructors.
– Free Material + Questions.
– Free Revision for each section.
– Free Quiz after each section.
– Re-attending the Course when needed without any charge.
– Free Membership and Membership Benefits.
– Free Recruitment for one year.
– Catering Services.
– Certificate of attendance from CAMPUS.
In campus, our instructors are certified and are professional in this programs with many years of experience.
Speaking Languages: ( English / Arabic ).