Administrative Assistants Course
In the course, participants will learn the core skills that will help them use their resources efficiently, manage your time wisely, communicate effectively, and collaborate with others skillfully.The practices presented in this course may take time to be a part of your daily work routine. However, making the commitment to consistently apply the concepts every day is the key to changing and adopting new behaviors in a short amount of time.
- What is The Certificate
- Workshop Activities
- Target Audience
- Program Objectives
- Why Campus
- Program Certification
- Exam Details
– Administrative assistants are a key part of most office environments. They work quietly in the background, ensuring that the business runs smoothly and efficiently.
– This workshop will give new administrative assistants tools that will make them that person that the office can’t live without. Experienced administrative assistants will learn new tools that will make them more efficient and valuable than ever.
Management assistants and professional secretaries are struggling with an ever-increasing workload, in jobs considered among the most difficult, both in the private and public sectors. This unique workshop has been specifically designed for those competent workers to obtain current knowledge and competencies in the practice of this demanding profession. The focus is on practical skills, tools and techniques to improve productivity, build a winning team with management and peers, and maximize value to your organization. The specific objectives of this unique experience are to help you.
The objective of this workshop is to help the participants:
– Understand the responsibilities of the administrative assistant.
– Resolve communication problems.
– Deal with supervisory situations.
– Explore problems and special concerns.
– Following up/guiding the participant.
– 15 Training credit hours.
– Certified and Professional Instructors.
– Free Material + Questions.
– Free Revision for each section.
– Free Quiz after each section.
– Re-attending the Course when needed without any charge.
– Catering Services.
– Certificate of attendance from CAMPUS Egypt.
* A Certificate of Achievement will be awarded to those who faithfully attend, participate and successfully complete the Course.
This workshop will help individual business users and organization regain and maintain control of e-mail. It will also help you get a grip on workplace e-mail:
– Introduction about administrative assistant.
– Who is the administrative assistant.
– Checklist of responsibilities.
– Wearing many hats.
– Assisting the manager.
– Supervising office operations and support staff.
– Providing information.
– Special concerns of the administrative assistant.
15 Credit Hours:
– One Lecture per week ( 5 Weeks ).
– Two Lectures per week ( 3 Weeks ).
– Condensed Lectures ( 5 Days ).
Each of our instructors is a working professional from industry with at least 20 years of experience. They are senior project managers who bring a wealth of practical expertise to every workshop.
( English / Arabic ).
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes