Advanced Professional Secretaries
This course will enable delegates to handle their varied responsibilities in an efficient manner. It will explain the key role and responsibilities of a Secretary, how to better manage their time, organize their office space and how to deal with different and difficult people
- What is The Certificate
- Workshop Activities
- Target Audience
- Program Objectives
- Why Campus
- Program Certification
- Exam Details
The Advanced Course in Secretarial and Administrative Studies programmer is designed to prepare secretaries for advancement in secretarial administration and management. This programmer provides education and training in business subjects to meet the growing demands of the business sector and reflects the changes in modern office management.
– Practical skills and knowledge to improve the overall administration within your office, or organization.
– A clear understanding of what makes a good secretary or administrator.
– The ability to plan and prioritization time and activities.
– Effective communication skills to deal successfully with colleagues and customers.
– Personal Assistants.
– Executive Assistants.
– Project Assistants.
– Administrative Assistants.
The goal of this program is to develop the secretary’s skills, enhancing his / her abilities and productivity and building recognition to his / her contribution in the workplace – no matter which career path they’ve chosen. To achieve this goal this course is to promote all the skills needed to become more pro an office manager’s position.
-Following up/guiding the participant.
-15 Training credit hours.
-Certified and Professional Instructors.
-Free Material + Questions.
-Free Revision for each section.
-Free Quiz after each section.
-Re-attending the Course when needed without any charge.
-Certificate of attendance from CAMPUS Egypt.
* A Certificate of Achievement will be awarded to those who faithfully attend, participate and successfully complete the Course.
You will come away from this workshop with:-
– Presentation skills.
– Problem solving.
– Negotiating skills.
– Management of time.
– Relationship management.
– Self management.
15 Credit Hours :
– One Lecture per week ( 5 Weeks ).
– Two Lectures per week ( 3 Weeks ).
-Condensed Lectures ( 5 Days ).
Each of our instructors is a working professional from industry with at least 20 years of experience. They are senior project managers who bring a wealth of practical expertise to every workshop.
( English / Arabic ).
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes