CertIFR (Certificate in International Financial Reporting)
In this course, you will learn the Certificate in International Financial Reporting CertIFR ® terminology required to pass the CertIFR ® exam. You will receive a CD of material including the CertIFR ® Guide and exam bank questions. You will also receive Campus CertIFR ® Certificate.
- What is The Certificate
- Accredited Organization
- Certificate Advantages
- Workshop Activities
- Target Audience
- Program Objectives
- Why Campus
- Program Certification
- Exam Details
- Graduation Pictures
– CertIFR offers a broad introduction to the field of International Financial Reporting and International Financial Reporting Standards.It traces the history of the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) from its early roots through to recent changes and updates and future developments.
– The qualification is structured in an accessible and user-friendly way that underlines key information and provides useful summaries.
– It examines and breaks down specific standards topic-by-topic.
– There are case studies,which are based on real-life examples and many exercises, multiple-choice questions and sample answers for you to test your knowledge as you progress through the course.
ACCA the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants is the global body for professional accountants with 154,000 members and 432,000 students in over 170 countries. They also have a network of 83 offices and centers across the world.
In 1904 the London Association of Accountants was formed. The aim was to provide more open access to the accountancy profession than the two existing accountancy organizations.
ACCA went through a number of mergers and amalgamations over the years. In 1984 they became the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants to reflect the fact that they had been granted a Royal Charter of Incorporation.
In 1996 they began to use our current name, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
– Discuss the principles and concepts underlying IFRS and explain the benefits of adoption.
– Develop an in-depth knowledge of the technical aspects of the key standards and an up-to-date knowledge of current standards and developments.
– Use your analytical skills and IFRS to evaluate, compare and benchmark financial performance more effectively.
– Discuss practical methods and tools to facilitate the implementation and on-going application of IFRS in your organization.
– Identify the areas of similarity and principal differences between IFRS and Egyptian Accounting Standard EAS.
The IFRS Foundation organizes, co‑brands and participates in numerous conferences, workshops, seminars and presentations each year as part of its education initiative. Clarification regarding the accreditation of external IFRS events.
– Financial Analysts
– Portfolio Managers
– Securities Analysts
– Credit / Investment Analysts
– Pension Fund Managers
Accounting and finance qualifications, especially with an international focus, greatly enhance employment opportunities and career prospects in business, commerce and accountancy. The global accounting body ACCA recognizes the MSc International Accounting and Finance, giving graduates of the course exemption from up to six of their papers. In addition, the course provides an ideal base for progression to PhD level study.
– To help you accommodate International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are used around the world.
– To explain how the International Financial Reporting Standards Foundation (IFRSF) / International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) work and how these are being changed.
– To examine the fundamental requirements of IFRS on a standard-by-standard basis.
– To provide guidance on how to use IFRS in practice.
– Following up/ guiding the participant until he/she passes for the CertIFR certification Examination.
– 36 Credit Hours
– Certified and Professional Instructors
– Free Material + Questions
– Free Revision for each Section
– Free Quiz after each Section
– Re-attending the Course when need without any charge
– Catering Services
– Certificate from CAMPUS
A certificate issued by The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants ACCA – London- UK.
In addition to a certificate of attendance for the course, accredited by Campus.
CertIFR course contents:
- The nature and operations of the IASB
– Structure of the IFRSF/IASB.
– Extant standards of the IASB.
– The framework.
- The status and use of IFRSs around the world
– The use of IFRS around the world.
– The IASB road map.
– The annual IASB bound volume and its use.
- Presentation and profit
– IAS 1, Presentation of financial statements.
– IAS 18, Revenue.
– IAS 8, Accounting policies, changes in accounting estimates and errors.
- Accounting for assets and liabilities – part 1
– IAS 16, Property, plant and equipment.
– IAS 38, Intangible assets.
– IAS 40, Investment Property.
– IAS 36, Impairment of assets.
– IAS 23, Borrowing costs.
– IAS 20, Accounting for government grants.
– IAS 2, Inventories.
– IAS 11, Construction contracts.
– IAS 17, Leases.
– IFRS 5, Non-current assets held for sale and discontinued operations.
- Accounting for assets and liabilities – part 2
– IFRS 13, Fair Value Measurement.
– IFRS 32, Financial instruments – presentation.
– IFRS 9, Financial instruments.
– IAS 39, Financial instruments – recognition and measurement.
– IFRS 7, Financial instruments: disclosures.
– IFRS 2, Share-based payment.
– IAS 37, Provisions, contingent liabilities and contingent assets.
– IAS 10, Events after the reporting period.
– IAS 19, Employee benefits.
– IAS 12, Income taxes.
– IAS 41, Agriculture.
– IFRS 6, Exploration for and evaluation of mineral resources.
- Group accounting
– IFRS 10, Consolidated Financial Statements.
– IAS 27 (revised 2011), Separate financial statements.
– IFRS 3, Business Combinations.
– IAS 28 (revised 2011), Investments in associates and joint ventures.
– IFRS 11, Joint arrangements.
– IFRS 12, Disclosure of interests in other entities.
– IAS 21, The effects of changes in foreign exchange rates.
– IAS 29, Financial reporting in hyper inflationary economies.
- Disclosure standards
– IAS 7, Statement of cash flows.
– IAS 24, Related party disclosures.
– IAS 33, Earnings per share.
– IAS 34, Interim financial reporting.
– IFRS 4, Insurance contracts.
– IFRS 1, First time adoption of IFRS.
– IFRS 8, operating segments.
- Principal differences between IFRS and Egyptian Accounting Standard (EAS)
For the latest offers & savings, Please Call now.
36 Credit Hours
– One Lecture per week (3 months).
In campus Education institute, all our instructors are certified instructors and they are professional and experienced in delivering this program, all the instructors have Multinational experience in order to ensure delivering the real life and work experience along with the academic Knowledge.
( English / Arabic ).
The CertIFR Exam is a one Exam session composed of 25 MCQ questions held by the ACCA and The duration of the exam is one hour, Passing grade 50%.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes