CIA Certified Internal Auditor
In this course, you learn the IIA standard for CIA Certified Internal Auditor ® standard required to pass the CIA® exam. You will receive a CD of material including the CIA® Guide and exam bank questions. You also receive Campus CIA ® attendance Certificate.
- What is The Certificate
- Accredited Organization
- Certificate Advantages
- Program Topics
- Target Audience
- Why Campus
- Program Certification
- Exam Details
Is the global certification of internal auditors as a criterion that determines the individuals to prove their competency and professionalism in the field of internal auditing, since the program’s launch in 1973 has opened many doors for them and opportunities for practitioners all over the world and to facilitate and manage complex responsibilities of internal audit and the daily has a key role in the success of their organizations.
Established in 1941, the Institute of Internal Auditors IIA Is an international professional association with global headquarters in springs, Florida, USA. IIA is the voice of the internal audit profession globally recognized authority, the education major. Overall its members working in internal audit, risk management, governance, internal control and audit information technology, education and security.
– Distinguish you from your peers.
– Carry weight with internal staff and external clients.
– Develop your knowledge of best practices in the industry.
– Demonstrate your Proficiency and professionalism.
– Give you personal satisfaction of achievement.
– Lay a foundation for continued improvement and advancement.
Part 1: Essentials of Internal Auditing
Part 2: Practice of Internal Auditing
Part 3: Business Knowledge for Internal Auditing
– Graduates of business schools and management.
– Experts of government Financial audit
– Experts of Financial Audit for Non – Profit Organizations.
– Auditors of Investment Activities
– Experts Financial Audit in Banks and Banks.
– Experts Of auditing Financial Companies and Financial Managers
– Experts Of audit of the Financial Lending Institutions And Funding
– Experts of Tax Audit.
– Experts Of Government Financial Audit.
– Following up / guiding the Participant until he/ she passes for the CIA Certification Examination
– 45 Credit Hours
– Certified and Professional Instructors
– Free Materials + Questions
– Free Revision for each section
– Free quiz after each section
– Re-attending the course when needed without any charge
– Free Membership and Membership Benefits
– Free Recruitment for one year
– Catering Services
– Certificate of Attendance from CِAMPUS
*A certificate issued by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
* In addition to a Certificate of attendance for the course, Accredited by CAMPUS.
**The CIA program is Composed of Three Parts:
* Part 1: Essentials of Internal Auditing
– Foundations of Internal Auditing (15%)
– Independence and Objectivity (15%)
– Proficiency and Due Professional Care (18%)
– Quality Assurance and Improvement Program (7%)
– Governance, Risk Management, and Control (35%)
– Fraud Risks (10%)
* Part 2: Practice of Internal Auditing
– Managing the Internal Audit Activity (20%)
– Planning the Engagement (20%)
– Performing the Engagement (40%)
– Communicating Engagement Results and Monitoring Progress (20%)
* Part 3 : Business Knowledge for Internal Auditing
– Business Acumen (35%)
– Information Security (25%)
– Information Technology (20%)
– Financial Management (20%)
For the latest offers & Savings Please Call now .
– 45 Credit Hours:
– One Lecture per week ( 3 Months ).
– Two Lectures per week ( 1.5 Months).
In Campus, Each of our instructor is certified instructors and they are professional in this programs with many years of experience.
( English / Arabic ).
– The Exam of Part one consist of 125 Multiple choice Questions and Duration will be 2.5 Hours without Any Break.
– The Exam of Part Two consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions and Duration will be 2 Hours without Any Break.
– The Exam of Part Three consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions and Duration will be 2 Hours without Any Break.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 45 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes