CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
In this course, you will learn the essential Certified Information Systems Auditor terminology, tools and techniques required to pass the CISA ® exam. You will receive a CD of material including the CISA ® Guide and exam bank questions. You also receive Campus CISA ® Certificate.
- What is The Certificate
- Accredited Organization
- Target Audience
- Program Objectives
- Why Campus
- Program Certification
- Exam Details
Is The Global Certification For Professional Who Conduct audits of Information Systems. The CISA Credential is sponsored by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association ISACA and is the global Standard for information systems audit, control and security Professionals.
ISACA got start in 1967 when a small group of individuals with similar jobs auditing controls in the computer systems that were becoming increasingly critical to the operations of the organization sat down to discuss the need for a centralized source of information and guidance in the fields.
– IS Auditors
– CIOs Also Known in some Organizations as head of IT or IT director.
– Internal Auditors
– Audit Managers.
– IS Security professional.
– Risk and Compliance Professionals.
– It Systems Administrators.
– Finance/ CPA Professionals.
– IT Professional.
– Distinguish you from your peers.
– Carry weight with internal staff and external clients.
– Develop your knowledge of best practices in the industry.
– Demonstrate your proficiency and professionalism.
– Completion of tasks in work adds you self-confidence
– Lay a foundation for continued improvement and advancement.
– 45 credit hours.
– Certified and Professional Instructors.
– Free Material + Questions.
– Free Revision for each section.
– Free Quiz after each section.
– Re-attending the Course when needed without any charge.
– Free Membership and Membership Benefits.
– Free Recruitment for one year.
– Catering Services.
– Certificate of attendance from CAMPUS.
*A certificate issued by The Institute of Certified Information Systems Auditor CISA. *In addition to a certificate of attendance for the course, accredited by Campus.
– The Process of Auditing Information system (14%)
– Governance and Management of IT (14%)
– Information Systems Acquisition , Development and Implementation (19%)
– Information System Operations , Maintenance and Support (23%)
– Protection of Information Assets (30%)
For the latest offers & Savings Please Call now .
45 Credit Hours: – One Lecture per week (3 Month).
– Two Lectures per week (1.5 Weeks ).
In campus, our instructors are certified and are professional in this programs with many years of experience.
Speaking Languages: ( English / Arabic ).
The exam consists of 200 questions Multiple-Choice Test.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes