Compensation & Benefits Management Training Program
- What is The Certificate
- Certificate Advantages
- Target Audience
- Why Campus
Compensation & Benefits is one of the core functions of Human Resources. No one is working for free that’s why the whole process should be well designed and organized, to assure the satisfaction, motivation and reduce the turnover rate of employees.
– Distinguish you from your peers.
– Carry weight with internal staff and external clients.
– Develop your knowledge of best practices in the industry.
– Demonstrate your Proficiency and professionalism.
– Give you personal satisfaction of achievement.
– Lay a foundation for continued improvement and advancement.
– HR Managers and Supervisors.
– Compensation & Benefits Managers.
– Strategic Managers and Specialists.
– Finance Managers , Accountants and Seniors.
– Training 24 credit hours.
– Certified and Professional Instructors.
– Free Material + Questions.
– Free Revision for each section.
– Free Quiz after each section.
– Re-attending the Course .
– Free Membership and Membership Benefits.
– Free Recruitment for one year.
– Catering Services.
– Certificate of attendance from CAMPUS Egypt.
1 )Pay Rates ( Financial Compensation):
- A) Overview On Compensation Definition and Types.
– Base Pay.
– Variable Pay.
– Supplementary Pay.
- B) Compensation Decisions.
– Equitable Compensation Decisions.
– Setting Starting Salaries For New Hires.
– Promotion , Demotions and Transfers.
– Temporary Assignments.
– Annual salary Increases.
- C) Methods and Policies:
Methods of pay:
1) Time Rate system.
2) Performance Based Pay
3) People Based Pay.
4) Production Bases Pay.
- D) Policies and Important Factors
– Social Insurance Law.
– Income Tax Law.
3) Policies & Strategies.
4) Equity ( Internal & External).
2) Benefits ( Non Financial Compensation):
– Types Of Benefits:
1) Medical Insurance.
2) Disability Insurance.
3) Life Insurance
4) Flexible Hours
5) Meals & Uniforms.
6) Training Plans.
7) Retirement Plans.
8) Leaves of different types.
– Advantages and Disadvantages.
3) Salary Structure ( Establishing Pay Rates):
– Salary Survey
- A) Contents.
- B) Samples for salary survey.
– Job Evaluation:
- A) Job Evaluation Process.
- B) Job Analysis.
- C) Job Description.
- D) Compensable Factor.
– Job Evaluation Methods.
– Grouping Similar Jobs.
– Fine Tuning pay rates.
4) Pricing Managerial & Professional Jobs:
– Competencies based pay.
– Competencies Model Used in Job Descriptions.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes