CompTIA A+ Certification Training
CompTIA professional certifications cover the technical skills and knowledge needed to succeed in a specific IT career.It covers preventative maintenance, basic networking, installation, troubleshooting, communication and professionalism. This course prepares you for the CompTIA A+ Essentials Exam (220-701) and the A+ Practical Application Exam (220-702), the two exams required to achieve CompTIA A+ Certification.
- Program Topics
- Target Audience
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Why Campus
– Install and troubleshoot power supplies.
– Update, replace, and troubleshoot CPU and motherboard components.
– Identify cooling systems and replace a system fan.
– Add, test, and troubleshoot memory in desktop and laptop computers.
– Install, configure, and troubleshoot expansion cards in desktop computers.
– Install, partition, format, and troubleshoot internal data storage devices.
– Install, optimize, and troubleshooting printers and scanners.
– Add, replace and troubleshoot components specific to portable computers and devices.
– Establish both a wired and wireless network connection.
– Secure the operating system.
– Maintain the PC environment.
– Computer users enthusiasts.
– Newcomers who want to develop a career in IT and technical support.
– Technicians in technical support that need a recognized validation of their skills and experience.
– IT Professionals outside technical support that need technical support skills and certification to advance their careers.
– Career changers looking to start an IT profession.
– An entry-level IT professional.
– Students wanting to improve their skills in PC support and administration
– The CompTIA A+ Certification is recognized internationally by major IT organizations and validates a technician’s abilities to perform essential PC support tasks.
– The A+ Certification provides a good foundation for career advancement in the PC support field and is a pathway to achieving further CompTIA certifications, including Network+ and Security+.
– Following up / guiding the Participant until he/she is able to develop his/her first mobile application.
– 64 Training Credit Hours.
– Certified and Professional Instructors
– Free Materials + Questions
– Free Revision for each section
– Free quiz after each section.
– Re-attending the course when needed without any charge.
– Free Membership and Membership Benefits.
– Free Recruitment for one year.
– Catering Services.
– Certificate of Attendance from Campus Education
– Troubleshooting, Repair & Maintenance
– Operating System and Software
– Operational Procedure
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes