CPA Certified Public Accountant
In this course, you learn the essential CPA ® terminology, tools and techniques required to pass the CPA ® exam. You will receive a CD of material including the CPA ® Guide and exam bank questions. You also receive the Campus Education CPA ® attendance Certificate .
- What is The Certificate
- Accredited Organization
- Certificate Advantages
- Workshop Activities
- Target Audience
- Program Objectives
- Why Campus
- Program Certification
- Exam Details
– Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is the statutory title of qualified accountants in the united states who have passed the uniform Certified Public Accountant Examination And have met additional state education and experience requirements for certification as a CPA.
– Individuals who have passed the exam but have not either accomplished the required on the job experience or have previously met it but in the meantime have passed their continuing Professional education are , in many states, permitted the designation “CPA inactive” or an equivalent phrase. In most U.S States, only CPA’s who are licensed are able to provide to the public attestation ( including auditing ) opinions on financial statements. the exceptions to this rule are Arizona , Kansas , North Carolina and Michigan where the “CPA” designation and the practice of auditing are not restricted.
The AICPA is the world’s largest member association representing the accounting profession, with more than 394,000 members in 128 countries and a 126-year heritage of serving the public interest. AICPA members represent many areas of practice, including business and industry, public practice, government, education and consulting. The AICPA sets ethical standards for the profession and U.S. auditing standards for audits of private companies, nonprofit organizations, federal, state and local governments. It develops and grades the Uniform CPA Examination and offers specialty credentials for CPAs who concentrate on personal financial planning; fraud and forensics; business valuation; and information technology. Through a joint venture with the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, it has established the Chartered Global Management Accountant designation to elevate management accounting globally.
The CPA program crafts skills and hones useful competencies that are essential to the success of your career including:
– Superior accounting knowledge base (theoretical and practical).
– Analytical, problem solving & research skill.
– Personal skills (including leadership and motivational).
– Strong communication skills with the ability to be a good listener.
– Technologically up-to-date (e-commerce, internet, database…).
– High ethical standards.
– Marketing and client oriented with insight into behavior.
– Project management with the ability to organize.
– Technical analysis ability.
*At the conclusion of the CPA mini workshop, participants will have:
– Increased familiarity with the format and contents of the uniform CPA examination,
– More information about how they should prepare for the uniform CPA examination,
– Additional skills and knowledge that will assist them in passing the uniform CPA exam,
– Opportunities to interact with business professors and professionals in accounting, and
– A certificate of completion issued by the Prairie View A&M University College of Business upon successful completion of the workshop.
– CPA is ideal for individuals who work in the areas of accounting, financial analysis, finance or Auditing.
– The syllabus of the exam is practically based and almost all of the topics on the exam are relevant to the work that is performed by accountants & Auditors.
– The CPA Program professional level a world class, internationally recognized designation.The content of the CPA Program professional level focuses on strategy, leadership and international business.
– Content is globally relevant, with a focus on providing flexible learning and delivery modes.Along with a focus on the latest technical issues and developments in the profession,The program is positioned within the broader context of contemporary business, including:
– Corporate governance, ethics and integrity.
– Development and implementation of business strategy.
– Decision-making and leadership.
– A permanent follow-up of participants until the passing of the exam.
– 192 Training credit hours .
– Certified and Professional Instructors.
– Free Material + Questions.
– Free Revision for each section.
– Free Quiz after each Section.
– Re-attending the Course when needed without any charge.
– Catering Services.
– Certificate of attendance from CAMPUS.
* A certificate issued by American institute of CPAs (AICPA).
*In addition a Certificate of Achievement will be awarded to those who faithfully attend, participate and successfully complete the Course.
**CPA consists of four Parts :
PART 1 :Auditing & Attestation Content Specification:
- Plan the engagement, evaluate the prospective client and engagement, decide whether to accept or continue the client and the engagement, and enter into an agreement with the client (22%–28%).
- Consider internal control in both manual and computerized environments (12%–18%).
- Obtain and document information to form a basis for conclusions (32%–38%).
- Browse posts to achieve the goals and evaluate the information that has been obtained and documented the results of those reviews(
- Prepare communications to satisfy engagement objectives (12%–18%).
PART 2: Financial Accounting&Reporting Content Specification:
- Concepts and standards for financial statements (17%–23%).
- Typical items: recognition, measurement, valuation, and presentation in financial statements in conformity with GAAP (27%-33%).
- Specific types of transactions and events: recognition, measurement, valuation, and presentation in financial statements in conformity with GAAP (27%–33%).
- Accounting and reporting for governmental entities (8%–12%).
- Accounting and reporting for nongovernmental not-for-profit organizations (8%–12%).
PART 3: Regulation Content Specification:
- Ethics and professional and legal responsibilities (15%–20%).
- Business law (20%–25%).
- Federal tax procedures and accounting issues (8%–12%).
- Federal taxation of property transactions (8%–12%).
- Federal taxation—individuals (12%–18%).
- Federal taxation—entities (22%–28%).
PART 4: Business Environment & Concepts Content Specification:
- Business structure (17%–23%).
- Economic concepts essential to obtaining an understanding of an entity’s business and industry (8%–12%).
- Financial management (17%–23%).
- Information technology (IT) implications in the business environment (22%–28%).
- Planning and measurement (22%–28%).
Part 1: 44 Credited Hours (11 lectures)
Part 2: 52 Credited Hours (13 lectures)
Part 3: 60 Credited Hours (15 lectures)
Part 4 : 36 Credited Hours (9 lectures)
All our instructors are certified instructors and they are professional and experienced in delivering this program, all the instructors have multinational experience in order to ensure delivering the real life and work experience along with the academic knowledge.
( English / Arabic ).
*The Exam part one is duration 4 hours , Contains 90 question Multiple choice.
*The Exam part two is duration 3 hours , Contains 72 question Multiple choice.
*The Exam part three is duration 4 hours , Contains 90 question Multiple choice.
*The Exam part four is duration 3 hours , Contains 72 question Multiple choice.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes