CTP (Certified Treasury Professional)
In this course, you learn the International Certified Treasury Professional CTP ® terminology required to pass the CTP ® exam. You will receive a CD of material including the CTP ® guide and exam bank questions. You will also receive Campus CTP ® certificate.
- What is The Certificate
- Accredited Organization
- Certificate Advantages
- Target Audience
- Program Objectives
- Why Campus
- Program Certification
- Exam Details
The CTP Certified Treasury Professional certificate serves as a benchmark of competency in the finance profession and is recognized as the leading credential in corporate treasury worldwide. Whether you’re looking to safeguard your career or seeking a promotion, earning the CTP certificate can open a variety of doors.
Association for Financial Professionals – AFP Institute is recognized as a global standard of excellence in finance and treasury. Friendly to new and changing regulations on financial reporting and the complexities of work on a global scale, and employers are demanding people in financial centers to be accredited by AFP.
– Higher salaries of graduates this area that do not have the certificate.
– Increase of special functions and liquidity management and risk capital which increases job security.
– More flexibility in career path, which prepares you for bigger tasks within the work.
– Gives preference to applicants for jobs available in the market.
– Continuing to maintain efficiency latest changes and updates made to the profession with continuing education requirements.
– Working in the field of financial analysis and investment.
– Corporate and banks finance managers.
– Financial professionals to execute critical functions related to corporate liquidity and capital.
– Risk managers.
– Workers in the finance sector, the government sector and private.
– Commerce graduates.
– The overall objective of the CTP Program is to update the Nation’s flood maps through the following tasks:
– Recognize partners that are actively working to identify and map their flood risk while incorporating this information into official FEMA flood hazard data.
– Maximize limited funding by combining resources and aligning State, local, regional, and tribal local goals with FEMA’s national objectives.
– Maintain national standards consistent with National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) regulations.
– Build and maintain partner capabilities.
– Following up/guiding the participant until he/she passes for the CTP Certification Exam.
– 72 credit hours.
– Certified and Professional Instructors.
– Free Material + Questions.
– Free Revision for each section.
– Free Quiz after each section.
– Re-attending the Course when needed without any charge.
– Catering Services.
– Certificate of attendance from CAMPUS.
A certificate issued by Association for Financial Professionals (AFP).
In addition a certificate of attendance for the course accredited by Campus.
The Role of Treasury Management
•Regulatory and Legal Environment
•Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
•Financial Statement Analysis
•Risk Management and Decision Analysis
•Credit Management and Control
•Banks and Financial Institutions
•Relationship Management and Vendor Selection
•Introduction to Working Capital Management
•Working Capital Metrics
•Collections, Concentration and Disbursements
•Short-Term Investing and Borrowing
•Long-Term and Capital Investments
•Information Technology in Treasury
•Operational and Enterprise Risk Management
•Financial Risk Management
•Treasury Policies and Procedures
•Financial Accounting and Reporting
•Financial Planning and Analysis
For the latest offers & Savings, Please Call now.
-72 Credit Hours
– One Lecture per week ( 6 Months ).
– Two Lectures per week ( 3 Months ).
In campus, our instructors are certified and are professional in this program with many years of experience.
( English / Arabic ).
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes