Customer Retention Course
In this course we will help you to improve the customer focus of your business, leading to increased sales and customer loyalty.
- What is The Certificate
- Accredited Organization
- Workshop Activities
- Target Audience
- Program Objectives
- Why Campus
- Program Certification
- Exam Details
– Customer retention is a key to the success of every organization especially where the clients in question contribute immensely to the overall success of an organization.
– Keeping valuable clients require tact and an understanding of the core preferences of such client and ensuring that value is delivered. The objective of this program is updating the skills of participants on contemporary customer retention approach.
Having a TICSI Accredited Training programmer does not only present a company with an endorsement from an International thought leader in Customer Service but it also ensures an organization is abiding by the Standards set out in the 5Ps model. TICSI guarantees that Accredited Training Programmers enhance the performance of Customer Facing Staff. This creates a blueprint for success by fostering a customer service culture throughout your organization, with the end goal of improving bottom line financial performance.
– Is 99.9% not good enough?
– Why customer quit?
– Concepts of quality.
– Interactive skills overview.
– Effective communication.
– Handling angry customers.
– Quality improvement process.
– Continuous improvement with customer in mind.
*This course is intended for both novice and experienced as the followings :
-Marketing Managers, Customer Service Managers, Business Development Managers and other executives involved in customer service.
-This workshop talks delegates through the nature of customer loyalty, customer turnoffs and customer retention. It allows them to practice these skills in field sales role-plays.
-It also gives delegates the chance to analyze their “Sales Performance Analysis” figures and relate them to the business environment.
The workshop aims at developing professional people who understand their contribution towards making their companies successful.
-Providing good understanding about customers and the ways to make them loyal which will help to maximize profitable revenue for their companies through high customer service and high satisfaction.
– Following up/guiding the participant.
– 15 Training credit hours.
– Certified and Professional Instructors.
– Free Material + Questions.
– Free Revision for each section.
– Free Quiz after each section.
– Re-attending the Course when needed without any charge.
– Catering Services.
– Certificate of attendance from CAMPUS Egypt.
* A Certificate of Achievement will be awarded to those who faithfully attend, participate and successfully complete the Course.
- Types of customers
- The value of customers through different business stages
- What is customer loyalty
- Categories of customer turnoffs
- How can you best gather information about possible customer turnoffs?
- The E-Plus strategy for building customer loyalty
- Six ways of exceeding opportunities E-plus opportunities
- Better customer communication
- TQM and account relationship
- How to obtain commitment
- Handling customer objections
15 Credit Hours:
– One Lecture per week ( 5 Weeks ).
– Two Lectures per week ( 3 Weeks ).
– Condensed Lectures ( 5 Days ).
Each of our instructors is a working professional from industry with at least 20 years of experience. They are senior project managers who bring a wealth of practical expertise to every workshop.
( English / Arabic ).
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes