IELTS International English Language Testing System
– IELTS Course are designed to prepare you for the Cambridge International English Language Testing System (IELTS) examination.
– IELTS preparation courses are made up of intensive lessons focusing on the academic skills – reading, listening, speaking and writing English – needed to pass the IELTS test.
In this course, you learn the International English Language Testing System IELTS ® skills required to pass the IELTS ® exam. You will receive a CD of material including the IELTS Book and exam bank questions. You also receive the Campus Education IELTS ® attendance Certificate .
- What is The Certificate
- Accredited Organization
- Certificate Advantages
- IELTS test format and scoring
- Target Audience
- Program Objectives
- Why Campus
- Program Certification
- Exam Details
– The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is an internationally accepted test of English proficiency used by tertiary institutions and other organizations.
– The IELTS English test is accepted by universities and employers in Egypt and around the world, including most USA universities. More than 3000 USA Universities, institutions and programmers accept IELTS as an alternative to TOEFL.
BC connects people worldwide with the learning opportunities and creative ideas from the UK and builds lasting relationships between the UK and other countries.
BC is the UK’s international organization for educational opportunity and cultural relations and is represented in 107 countries worldwide.
IELTS Australia is a subsidiary of IDP Education, one of the world’s leading international education organizations offering student placement in Australia, the USA, Canada, New Zealand and the UK. IDP Education has 40 years’ experience in international higher education.
IELTS Australia Pty Ltd manages a network of more than 100 IELTS test centers in over 45 countries.
Our IELTS preparation program will help prepare students for the skills and strategies necessary to achieve the score they require to further their careers.
It focuses on all exam components; (reading, writing, listening and speaking) by undertaking tests under exam conditions using past papers with detailed error analysis and teacher feedback.
-The IELTS test assesses your abilities in all four skills – listening, reading, writing and speaking – in less than three hours.
-The IELTS test format is tried and trusted by organizations and test takers worldwide, and has not changed significantly for over 20 years.
-You will take the Listening, Reading and Writing tests all on the same day one after the other, with no breaks in between them. They are always taken in this order. Your Speaking test will either be after a break on the same day as the other three tests, or up to seven days before or after that. This will depend on your test center.
– You cannot fail the test. IELTS is designed to assess English language skills at all levels.
– You will receive a score based on each for the four skills on a scale of 1 – 9, and you will also be awarded an overall band score. You can score whole (e.g., 5.0, 6.0, 7.0) bands in each part of the test.
– Your overall band score may be crucial if you intend to emigrate, apply for university or take up a job in an English-speaking country.
*This course is designed for students from non-English speaking backgrounds who:
– For aged over 18 years.
– Want to increase their English ability.
– Want to use and learn English in an English speaking professional environment.
– Want to gain a successful IELTS examination score.
– Want to study at university, further education or gain employment aboard.
- SPEAK: Give a presentation; participate in an interview; participate in a group discussion; carry out goods and services transactions; report information,events and activities.
- LISTEN: Listen critically; listen for a more detailed understanding of text;extract key points from an oral account; interpret context in conversation.
- READ: Read critically; read intensively; demonstrate more advanced dictionary skills;demonstrate speed reading skills.
- WRITE: Write an essay; write a summary of a text; reconstruct a text from written notes; write formal letters; edit and correct own written texts.
– Easier and perceptible method of teaching.
– Readiness to get good IELTS score.
– Lessons on each part of IELTS exam.
– A brief guidance to succeed in interview.
– An atmosphere to enhance reading skills to combat time problems.
– To the point modern stuff to prepare.
– Test taking tips to help you improve your score.
– Availability of interactive activities.
– Special attention to every student.
– Discussion opportunities to converse with IELTS experts.
– Training 36 credit hours.
– IELTS Expert Instructor.
– Exam simulation ( Assessment ) with performance report.
– Re-attending the Course when needed without any cost.
– Catering Services.
– Certificate of attendance , CAMPUS Egypt.
* There are two versions of IELTS to choose from:
– IELTS Academic.
– IELTS General Training.
Make sure you know which one you need before you book your test:
|What do you want to do?|
|I want to study at university at undergraduate or postgraduate level or join a professional organization in an English Speaking Country||You Should Take IELTS Academic|
|I want to train or study at below degree level work or undertake work related training in an English – Speaking country Emigrate to an English – speaking country||You should take IELTS General Training|
36 Credit Hours :
– One Day a week ( 12 Weeks ).
– Two Day a week ( 6 Weeks ).
In campus, each of our instructors are certified instructors and they are professional in this programs with many years of experience.
( English ).
– Free IELTS exam preparation can be difficult to find on the Internet. The IELTS (International English Language Testing System) test provides an evaluation of English for those who wish to study or train in English. It is very similar to the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) required by North American universities and colleges.
– IELTS is a jointly managed test by the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, British Council and IDP Education Australia. The test is accepted by many professional organizations in Australia and New Zealand including: the New Zealand Immigration Service, the Australian Department of Immigration. If you are interested in studying and / or training in Australia or New Zealand, this is the test best adapted to your qualification needs.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes