- Overview Mini MBA Program
- Accredited Organization
- Certificate Advantages
- Target Audience
- Program Objectives
- Why Campus
- General Information
- Mini MBA Program Courses
– Mini MBA is an intensive management development program that blends academic knowledge and practical insights in understanding the business world. This unique interactive Mini MBA has been designed to empower current professionals with global knowledge, innovative management practices and the opportunity to use new business tools to tackle real world challenges. We promote an integrated learning approach using small working groups, with up-to-date leadership techniques.
– The Mini MBA recognizes that people have extensive knowledge of their own organization, and utilize various performance indicators to implement effective decision-making. This program will introduce professionals to MBA type thinking, giving them a comprehensive understanding of global business environment to transform their mind-set, leadership potential and career.
Conducted By Campus Education Institute.
– Distinguish you from your peers.
– Carry weight with internal staff and external clients.
– Develop your knowledge of best practices in the industry.
– Demonstrate your Proficiency and professionalism.
– Give you personal satisfaction of achievement.
– Lay a foundation for continued improvement and advancement.
The Mini MBA program is intended for those who wish to gain the business skills provided by a traditional MBA program without incurring the time and costs necessary to undertake a full MBA program. it is ideally suited for current or aspiring managers along all lines of business , small and medium sized enterprise owners and seasoned or budding entrepreneurs
**Mini MBA in Project Management:
– Senior Executives.
– Program Managers and Managers of project managers and other project team members.
– Members of a project/ program management office (PMO)
– Customers and other stakeholders.
– Functional managers with employees assigned to project teams.
– Educators teaching project management and related subjects.
– consultants and other specialists in project management and related fields.
– Trainers developing project management educational programs.
– Researchers analyzing project management.
– Resources Managers
– Governance Boards ( Steering committees).
**Mini MBA in Financial Management:
– If you are a professional accountant or auditor , then this is the qualification for you if you have experience but no formal qualifications in accounting and auditing then this is the certificate you need.
– If you are a fresh graduate and you want to start your career ahead of your colleges with a unique competitive advantage then you can start with this certificate.
** Mini MBA ins Supply Management:
– Professionals seeking in depth knowledge and understanding of their entire supply chain.
– Employees hoping to boost productivity and collaboration.
– Innovators promoting global supply chain management.
– Managers working to affect lead time, inventory , Productivity and the bottom line.
– Hard workers trying to move forward in their careers.
– Supply chain managers , logistics manager and purchasing managers.
** Mini MBA in Human Resource Management:
– Human Resource Experts.
– The Person who wants to know the human Resources functions.
– Experienced managers and beginners.
– Working in human resources who are interested in Professional development and progress in their careers.
– Mid level Managers who want to upgrade.
** Mini MBA in Business Analysis:
– Business and systems analysts.
– Developers who need to specify Requirements.
– Team Leaders.
– Project Managers , Program Managers , CEO , Marketing Executives.
– Software Engineers and software managers.
– Vice Presidents , directors , divisions managers.
– Top level Managers.
Mini MBA in Project Management:
The Mini- MBA of project management aims to produce graduates who are able to:
– Demonstrate underlying knowledge of the theoretical structure of project management as defined by the project management body of knowledge.
– Demonstrate essential skills in relation to identification and analysis of logistics management and integrate logistics management into the overall operation of the organization.
– Apply the theoretical principles of project management to a project environment in relation to project:
* Scheduling and time management.
* Cost Management.
* Quality Management.
* Human Resources Management.
* Communications Management.
* Risk Management.
* Procurement Management.
* Integration Management.
* Scope Management.
* Apply Management Skills acquired through elective courses in the context of project management.
Mini MBA in Financial Management:
The Objectives of the Mini- MBA in Financial Management Program are:
(I) To provide advanced educational opportunities for improving the practices of management in the private and the public sectors of the economy.
(II) To prepare managers to assume key positions of responsibility and perform in a wide variety of specific assignments within an organization with an emphasis on financial management practices and issues.
(III) To enhance professionalism in managerial practice through:
– Understanding of the implications of an increasingly global economy and the changing legal, ethical and commercial environment of business.
– Acquiring knowledge of management techniques , particularly global economy and the changing legal , ethical and commercial environment of business.
– Developing the ability to identify problems and foster the skills to implement solution in the field of accounting and finance.
Mini MBA in Supply Chain Management:
– Mini – MBA equips the participant with knowledge and skills relevant to business operations and strategy in modern environment. whilst providing a broad business background it focuses on the management of the movement of materials, goods and labor , the supply chain and issues in transport and distribution. this may be related to retail , passenger or freight applications, and may involve many forms of transport including air , sea and road.
– Rationalizing the cost of such operations is a key task in many business organizations as part of cost reduction strategies. the viability of an institution may be threatened if the right products are not delivered to the right people , in the right place , all the right time.
– Also will develop the participant knowledge of the business environment especially in regard to the management of logistics systems and the planning and delivery of logistics strategies. It examines the use of decision support systems and models related to logistics. teaching will be augmented by high- profile lectures from a wide range of private and public sector organizations.
Mini MBA in HR Human Resources Management:
1) Be Able to evaluate and apply human resource management procedures to organizational strategy by completing a balanced scorecard approach to human Resources.
2) Be adept at computing the financial implications ( risks and returns ) of various human resources issues such as employee absenteeism , turnover and the return on investment of employee training among others.
3) Be knowledgeable about employment legislation including employment discrimination employee privacy and termination and be able to develop policies and procedures to address specific situations.
4) Know how to make informed decisions related to employee selection , performance management, compensation , incentives and benefits, employee relations ( Privacy , violence , safety and health ) and organizational exit.
6) Appreciate the importance of job analysis procedures and job description development to other human resources practices including employee selection , training , performance appraisal and compensation.
7) Be able develop policies and procedures that optimize human capital and provide a competitive advantage for organization.
8) Be able to make good human resources decisions by developing skills in critiquing a range of reading material associated with human resources management practices including scholarly and practitioner sources.
Mini MBA in Business Analysis:
1) Provide Opportunities for advancement for staff.
2) Explain to your stakeholders effectively your business.
3) Will improve the process of regular evaluation of staff responsibility , commitment and motivation.
4) Create and implement practices and Business analysis.
5) More confident and produce high- quality results with increased efficiency by BA professionals who use the industry standard BA techniques.
6) Defines a professional business analysis to customers and business Partners.
7) Provide opportunities for professional development and recognition for business Analysts.
– Mini-MBA Program? Today’s business organizations require professionals with specialized skills who can energies
– Their skills with the larger organizational structure. It is therefore essential for professionals to have the relevant knowledge on all facets of the modern organization. From project management to finance functions, corporate strategy to human capital, Campus’s Mini MBA program will not only provide an understanding of each but will also provide clarity on the interdependence between them.
– All Classes are Facilitated by Campus Education Institute who has extensive Management Education and Business Consulting Experience.
– Tuition includes opening reception , all program material, program materials , program certificate and graduation banquet
– (80%) are required to receive program certificate.
– Re – Attendance Free for missed sessions or needs to re attend at no additional cost.
– Individual certificates will be issues upon any course completion and Mini MBA will be issues upon minimum required coursed completed for each concentration
- I) Mini MBA in Project Management ( Select Only Four Courses):
With business Problems growing more complex and companies implementing projects that span the global , there is an increased need for effective project Management. to help you meet this demand, Campus ‘s Mini- MBA in project Management allows you to tailor your courses to match your interests and career goals in this field. In addition , you can gain practical experience that can be applied to the demands of a business setting including professional communication , corporate team building and business analysis competencies.
|1||PMP : Project Management Professional||40 H|
|2||RMP : Risk Management Professional||30 H|
|3||PSP : Planning & Scheduling Professional||40 H|
|4||CCP : Certified Cost Professional||40 H|
|5||FIDIC : Bid & Contract||30 H|
|6||SPP : Strategic Planning Professional||40 H|
|7||AVS : Associate Value Specialist||30 H|
|8||CBAP : Certified Business Analysis Professional||40 H|
|9||Primavera Basics & Advanced P6 + Microsoft Project||30 H|
|10||English Conversations 3 Condensed Levels||72 H|
II) Mini MBA in Financial Management ( Select Only Four Courses): To Succeed In the field of finance , individuals need to develop both practical managerial skills and a through understanding of today’s Financial realities and business concepts. As one of our concentrations designed to emphasize your interests and abilities, Campus’s Mini-MBA in Finance offers you the chance to learn about entrepreneurial finance , securities analysis , mergers and acquisitions , advanced financial statement analysis and real estate finance.– To help ensure your competitive edge when it comes to career success and advancement , our Mini – MBA in finance emphasizes financial management and analysis skills that are important to companies of all types and sizes. by focusing on the concrete fundamentals and theoretical implications of finance, this concentration can help you gain a three dimensional understanding of the complex global financial markets.
|1||CMA : Certified Management Accountant 2 parts||120 H|
|2||CPA : Certified Public Accountant Part 1||60 H|
|3||CIA : Certified Internal Auditor Part 1||45 H|
|4||CISA : Certified Information Systems Auditor||45 H|
|5||IFRS : International Financial Reporting Standard||36 H|
|6||CTP : Certified Treasury Professional||72 H|
|7||Oracle e-business Financial Management||36 H|
|8||CFA: Certified Financial Analyst||120 H|
|9||English Conversations 3 Condensed Levels||72 H|
II ) Mini MBA in Supply Chain Management ( Select Only three courses):In order to compete successfully in our fast-paced , growing economy, businesses rely on global supply chain management practitioners for efficient strategic procurement , product / service creation and fulfillment operations across the global supply chain. our supply chain management Mini- MBA can help you get the knowledge you need to create and maintain lean and efficient operations systems in diverse, international environments.Our Mini- MBA in supply chain management offers you the opportunity to study optimal supply chain and operations management processes and technologies used by world class organizations. Designed to prepare students for management and leadership roles in global supply chain management students will learn a broad range of concepts to provide them with a practical comprehensive foundation in end- to end supply chain management with a special emphasis on global relationship management.supply chain management careers are in demand . in 2012 88% of surveyed decision makers in the manufacturing industry either hired new employees or made plans to hire new employees in 2013
|1||CSCP : Certified Supply Chain Professional||40 H|
|2||CPIM: Certified in Production and Inventory Management||120 H|
|3||CSSGB : Certified Six Sigma Green Belt||40 H|
|4||Oracle e-business Supply Chain Management||40 H|
|5||FIDIC : Bid & Contract||40 H|
|6||SPP: Strategic Planning Professional||40 H|
|7||English Conversations 3 Condensed Levels||72 H|
IV) Mini MBA in (HR) Human Resource Management ( Select Only five courses): If you’re pursuing a career in human resources, keeping you competencies and resume up-to-date is important. Our Mini- MBA in Human resources is designed to help you hone your competencies in areas such as planning, staffing, rewarding and developing talent and cultivating an organization’s people and culture. in addition to your focused area of study , you can gain presentation skills and experience in corporate level communication and learn the management theory and business acumen necessary to rise to the top at any organization.
|1||HRBP : Human Resource Business Professional||30 H|
|2||Compensation & Benefits Management||24 H|
|3||Payroll Management||18 H|
|4||Performance Management||24 H|
|5||Recruitment & Selection Management||24 H|
|6||Personnel Activities & Civil Laws Affecting Employees||24 H|
|7||Strategic Planning & HR Planning||18 H|
|8||Training & Development Management||24 H|
|9||English Conversations 3 Condensed Levels||72 H|
|10||Oracle HRMS Human Resource Management System||30 H|
IIV) Mini MBA in Business Analysis ( Select Only Three Courses): With Business Problems growing more complex and companies implementing projects that span the global , there is an increased need for effective project management. to help you meet this demand, Campus’s Mini MBA in business analysis allows you to tailor your courses to match your interests and career goals in this fields. In addition you can gain practical experience that can be applied to the demands of a business setting, including professional communication , corporate team building and business analysis competencies.
|1||PMP : Project Management Professional||40 H|
|2||RMP : Risk Management Professional||30 H|
|3||Soft Skills: Master Effective Business Meetings
Business Technical Writing
Problem Solving and Analytical
|4||SPP : Strategic Planning Professional||40 H|
|5||CBAP : Certified Business Analysis Professional||60 H|
|6||English Conversations 3 Condensed Levels||72 H|
All Courses schedule enclosed at Program Calendar
– Each of our instructors is a working professional from industry. they are senior’s professionals who bring a wealth of practical expertise to every workshop?
– Our Trainers are meticulously selected to ensure that each module is presented by a leader in their respective field. In choosing our trainers we apply three key criteria that must be met:
1) Experience in leadership position.
2) Subject Expertise.
3) Knowledge of the local business environment.
( English / Arabic ).
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes