PMP Project Management Professional
In this course, you will learn the essential PMBOK® terminology, tools and techniques required to pass the PMP® exam. You will receive a CD of material including the PMBOK® Guide and practice exam questions. You will also receive Campus PMP® Certificate.
- What is The Certificate
- Accredited Organization
- Certificate Advantages
- Workshop Activities
- Target Audience
- Program Objectives
- Why Campus
- Program Certification
- Exam Details
- Graduation Pictures
– PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
– The PMP is the basis for makes professions owners of the exercise of their work efficiently as a project manager leadership and hands-on training course certificate gives you the skills necessary to ensure the completion of projects on time.
– If you are an experienced project manager looking to solidify your skills, stand out to your employers and maximize your potential, this certification is the right choice for you.
PMI is the world’s largest not-for-profit membership association for the project management profession. Our professional resources and research empower more than 700,000 members, credential holders and volunteers in nearly every country in the world to enhance their careers, improve their organizations’ success and further mature the profession.
PMI’s worldwide advocacy for project management is reinforced by our globally recognized standards and certification program, extensive academic and market research programs, chapters and communities of practice, and professional development opportunities.
– For a Project Management Consultant, professional certification is a necessity. Is it worthwhile for other consultants or freelancers to invest in becoming accredited in project management? The Project Management Professional (PMP) and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) are among the certifications offered by the Project Management Institute. While these accreditation may not be necessary, becoming certified does offer four important benefits to your career as a consultant.
– Knowledge of how projects are selected and studied, planning, implementation and follow-up to ensure its success and review processes and fields of knowledge in the administration according to the methodology for managing the U.S. Project Management Institute PMI.
– In addition to the analysis of inputs and outputs and project management tools from the Institute.
– Prepare for the PMP test during the hours of work 36-hour training.
– In addition to the practical application and processing of the test and obtain accreditation from the American Institute projects PMI.
– Practical training on how to plan, implement and monitor projects.
– Work plans and illustrations of how to illustrate the input and output.
– Practical application on real projects, using tools and models attached to the training program and try to link the methodology of the Project Management Institute practical applications on real projects.
*This course is intended for both novice and experienced Managers and support personnel who need to apply the discipline of project management using PMI.org Standard as the followings :
– Senior executives.
– Program managers and managers of project managers.
– Project managers and other project team members.
– Members of a Project/Program Management Office (PMO).
– Customers and other stakeholders.
– Functional managers with employees assigned to project teams.
– Educators teaching project management and related subjects.
– Consultants and other specialists in project management and related fields.
– Trainers developing project management educational programs.
– Researchers analyzing project management.
– Resource Managers.
– Governance Boards (Steering Committees).
– Communicate with clients and other stakeholders.
– Negotiate and manage contracts.
– Identify the science of managing projects and how to run a successful project.
– The application of the methodology for the U.S. Project Management Institute on the project.
– Get guidance for the application of the methodology of the Institute.
– Exposure to the test simulation models and practical examples of projects.
– 40 credit hours.
– Re-attend the program free of charge.
– Training materials and references, notes and more for questions.
– Review each lecture.
– Tests for each lecture.
– Free Membership and Membership Benefits.
– Free Recruitment for one year.
– Simulate the actual test at the end of the training program with a performance evaluation report.
– A certificate of attendance for the PMP program so you can record test at the U.S. Institute of Project Management (PMI).
*A Certificate of PMP Project Management Professional Accredited by Project Management Institute, USA upon passing International Exam .
* In addition to a certificate of attendance for the course, Accredited by Campus Institute.
*Introduction to Project Management:– Identification of project management. – phases of the project (start / planning / implementation / monitoring / control). – Identify the stakeholders in the fields of knowledge management. *Project Life cycle and Organization: – The Project Life Cycle.
– Project Stakeholders.
– Organizational Influences.
*The Standard for Project Management of a Project:– Project Management Processes . – Project Management Process Groups. – Process Interactions. – Project Management Process Mapping.
*The Project Management Knowledge Area:– Process Flow Diagrams. – Major Project Documents.
*Project Integration Management:– Develop Project Charter. – Develop Preliminary Project Scope Statement. – Develop Project Management Plan. – Direct and Manage Project Execution. – Monitor and Control Project Work. – Integrated Change Control. – Close Project.
*Project Scope Management:– Scope Plan. – Collect Requirement. – Scope Definition. – Create WBS. – Scope Verification. – Scope Control. *Project Time Management: – Schedule Plan. – Activity Definition. – Activity Sequencing. – Activity Resource estimating. – Activity Duration estimating. – Schedule Development. – Schedule Control.
*Project Cost Management:– Cost Plan. – Cost Estimating.
– Cost Budgeting.
– Cost Control.
*Project Quality Management:– Quality Planning.
– Perform Quality Assurance. -Perform Quality Control.
*Project Human Resource Management:– Human Resource Planning. – Acquire project Team. – Develop Project Team. – Manage Project Team.
*Project Communications Management:– Communications Planning. – Manage Communication. – Control Communication. *Project Risk Management: – Risk Management Planning. – Risk Identification. – Qualitative Risk Analysis. – Quantitative Risk Analysis. – Risk Response Planning. – Risk Monitoring and Control.
*Project Procurement Management:– Plan Procurement.
– Conduct Procurement.
– Manage Procurement.
– Close Procurement. *Project Stakeholder Management: – Identify Stakeholder.
– Plan Stakeholder.
– Manage Stakeholder Engagement.
– Control Stakeholder Engagement .
For the latest offers & Savings Please Call now .
36 Credit Hours:
– One Lecture per week ( 2 Months ).
– Two Lectures per week ( 1 Month ).
Each of our instructors is a working professional from industry with at least 20 years of experience. They are senior project managers who bring a wealth of practical expertise to every workshop.
( English / Arabic ).
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes