Recruitment & Selection Management Workshop
In this course, you learn the HR ® . You will receive a CD of material including the Recruitment & selection Management ® Guide and Bank of Questions. You also receive the Campus Education HR ® attendance Certificate.
- What is The Certificate
- Certificate Advantages
- Target Audience
- Why Campus
– Recruitment & selection is now one of the core HR functions , being able to attract , select, hire and retain the right employee in the right place is the main target of the course.
– We simply give the most updated technical ways to be a professional recruiter.
– Distinguish you from your peers.
– Carry weight with internal staff and external clients.
– Develop your knowledge of best practices in the industry.
– Demonstrate your Proficiency and professionalism.
– Give you personal satisfaction of achievement.
– Lay a foundation for continued improvement and advancement.
- – Recruitment Specialist who wants to be updated with the latest Requirement Techniques.
- – Anyone Involved in the Recruitment and Selection Process.
- – Hr Supervisors and Mid- Level Managers who want to enhance their skills.
– Training 24 credit hours.
– Certified and Professional Instructors.
– Free Material + Questions.
– Free Revision for each section.
– Free Quiz after each section.
– Re-attending the Course .
– Free Membership and Membership Benefits.
– Free Recruitment for one year.
– Catering Services.
– Certificate of attendance from CAMPUS Egypt.
Proper understanding for the Recruitment and selection process and components
– How to avoid selecting and recruiting the wrong employee.
Work on the manpower Plan.
– Apply Accurate Data Received From MMP.
– Apply Rotation to the Current Workforce if needed.
Job Description Analysis and Competencies Needed.
– Define Qualifications and Specifications required in the candidate.
– Define the KSA’s and Behaviors needed to perform the job.
Design the job ad and how it is affect the recruitment Process.
– Job ad Designing steps.
– Case study of designing a job ad
Identify the internal and external sources for candidates.
– Internal sources of recruitment ( Advantages and Disadvantages).
– External sources of recruitment ( Advantages and Disadvantages).
Creating , saving and organizing for recruitment database including several filtration’s to easily reach the needed candidate keeping updated.
– Develop a database for candidates.
– Classify Candidates.
Basic testing Tools and Concepts.
– Types of employment Tests.
– Case study for designing and implementing test.
Strengthen the interviewing skills and Competencies.
– Competencies Based Interview.
– Case Study
Types of Interviews.
– Explore Different Types of Interviews ( Advantage and Disadvantages for each one).
– Case Study
Best and Recently used interview techniques “Behavioral”
– Explanation of the behavioral interview
– Sample of behavioral interview questions.
– Case study.
knowledge of the ethical and non ethical actions in recruitment process, Avoiding errors and mistakes appear during the hiring process.
– Impact of EEO in recruitment process
– Things to avoid in the hiring process.
– Code of ethics for employers and job seekers.
The Ability to hold the recruitment cycle from A-Z practically starting from receiving the needed position passing by making the interview till hiring the candidate.
– Job description
– Screening & selection
– Hiring Process
– Recruitment evaluation.
Understand the relation and the effect of the labor law to the recruitment process.
Define and understand the articles of the Egyptian labor law 12/2003 that affects the recruitment Process
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes