Revit Architecture Program
The Architecture Program provides students with a comprehensive set of skills to prepare them for a career in Architecture.The architecture design studio is the central core of the curriculum, this is supported by the four thematic areas: architectural history and theory, architectural technology (construction, structures, environment), architectural communication (skills and techniques) and architectural management and practice. Electives are also included in the course of study to ensure that students receive a well-rounded academic base that will enhance both their personal and professional development. The programmer prepares graduates to continue their studies if they wish to pursue an academic career, an/or prepares them for a labor market orientation.
- What is The Certificate
- Workshop Activities
- Target Audience
- Program Objectives
- Why Campus
- Program Certification
- Exam Details
Designing in Revit Architecture examines the construction modeling and design documentation process from start to finish in Auto desk Revit Architecture. CAD support specialist Brian Myers shows how to build plans for an American-style bungalow from scratch using the tools in Revit. By the end of the course, designers will have built a model of a Multi- level residence and created multiple sheets in the design documentation set, as well as sections, details, and schedules.
– The Revit 3D Foundation Workshop provides beginners with a strong grasp of the Revit skills required to successfully participate in our intensive Project Based Course.
– This workshop will allow users to gain an understanding of BIM Modeling and its benefits via Revit Architecture. Fundamental techniques; planning a room, drawing details, using drafting views and working with text and tags will be covered. Students also learn the proper workflow for completing an entire project and create construction documents.
Architect, Structural Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Interior Designer, Plant Engineer, Plant Manager, Project Engineer, Project Manager, Quantity Surveyor, Cost Estimator and Engineering Manager.
Revit Architecture 2013 Essentials Training covers the basics of Revit Architecture, from design through construction documentation. It introduces students to the concepts of Building Information Modeling and the tools for parametric design, analysis and documentation.
– Following up/guiding the participant.
– 16 Training credit hours.
– Certified and Professional Instructors.
– Free Material + Questions.
– Free Revision for each section.
– Free Quiz after each section.
– Re-attending the Course when needed without any charge.
– Free Membership and Membership Benefits.
– Free Recruitment for one year.
– Catering Services.
– Certificate of attendance from CAMPUS Egypt.
* A Certificate of Achievement will be awarded to those who faithfully attend, participate and successfully complete the Course.
– Introduction, Interface, and Sketching.
– Walls, Floors, and Ceilings.
– Editing Types.
– Dimensions, Doors, and Windows.
– Views, Visibility, and Sheets.
– Levels, Reference Planes, and Grids.
– Components, Categories, Subcategories.
– Modeling with Revit Architecture.
– Family Editor.
– Alignment, Locking, and Constraints.
– In-Place Families.
– Drafting and Line work.
– Design as You Would Build.
– Tags, Schedules, and Legends.
16 Credit Hours:
– One Lecture per week ( 5 Weeks ).
– Two Lectures per week ( 3 Weeks ).
– Condensed Lectures ( 5 Days ).
Each of our instructors is a working professional from industry with at least 20 years of experience. They are senior project managers who bring a wealth of practical expertise to every workshop.
( English / Arabic ).
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes