Strategic Planning & HR Planning Training Program
- What is The Certificate
- Certificate Advantages
- Target Audience
- Why Campus
– Strategic planning is the foundation on which all business activities can be connected and aligned.
– Strategic planning is very important for managers and leaders of business in facing change.
– HR planning is the key in achieving the mission of the company in a less costly way, and it is a link between the strategic planning management and achieving the strategic goals.
– Distinguish you from your peers.
– Carry weight with internal staff and external clients.
– Develop your knowledge of best practices in the industry.
– Demonstrate your Proficiency and professionalism.
– Give you personal satisfaction of achievement.
– Lay a foundation for continued improvement and advancement.
- – Managers and Leaders who are Involved in forming the Organizational strategy , Vision , Mission and objectives.
- – HR Managers and Hr Supervisors.
- – Managers who are Restructuring Their Organizations.
– Training 18 credit hours.
– Certified and Professional Instructors.
– Free Material + Questions.
– Free Revision for each section.
– Free Quiz after each section.
– Re-attending the Course .
– Free Membership and Membership Benefits.
– Free Recruitment for one year.
– Catering Services.
– Certificate of attendance from CAMPUS Egypt.
– Identify The Strategic Planning.
– Who involved?
– Factors Affect The Strategic Planning.
Strategic Planning Process:
- A) Formulation:
-Define Vision , Mission , Values and Strategy.
– Establish Strategic Goals.
- B) Development:
– Develop Short and Long Term Objectives.
– Perform SWOT analysis.
– Align Internal Systems.
- C) Implementation:
– Create Action Plans.
– Allocate Budgets and Resources.
– Communicate Plans to Employees.
- D) Evaluation:
– Review External and Internal Factors For Changes.
– Explore Different Evaluation Metrics.
– Review Progress Towards Achieving Goals.
– Take Corrective Actions.
– Hr Role in the strategic Planning Process.
– Factors Determine The HR plans.
– Competency Based Management.
Hr Planning Process:
- A) Forecasting Labor Demand
- B) Analyzing Present Labor Supply.
- C) Balancing Projected Labor Demand and supply.
- A) Importance Of Manpower Planning.
- B) Manpower Planning Process Steps.
1) Analyzing The Current Manpower Inventory.
2) Make Future Manpower Forecasts.
* Manpower Planning Techniques.
3) Developing Employment Programs.
4) Design Training Programs.
- C) Manpower Information System:
1 ) Personal Profile.
2) Career Profile.
3) Competences and skills Profile.
4) Benefits Profiles.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes