Training & Development Management Workshop
In this course, you learn the Training & Development Management Workshop ® . You will receive a CD of material including the Training & Development Management ® Guide and Bank of Questions. You also receive Campus Training & Development ® Certificate.
- What is The Certificate
- Certificate Advantages
- Target Audience
- Why Campus
– Training is not just a cost it is an investment in people.
– Training and development is not just the employee’s objective it is a combination between employee’s objectives, department’s objectives and the whole organization’s objectives.
– Distinguish you from your peers.
– Carry weight with internal staff and external clients.
– Develop your knowledge of best practices in the industry.
– Demonstrate your Proficiency and professionalism.
– Give you personal satisfaction of achievement.
– Lay a foundation for continued improvement and advancement.
- – Training Specialist who wants to be Updated with the latest Training techniques.
- – Anyone involved in the training and development process.
- – Hr Supervisors and mid-level managers who want to enhance their skills in training and developing the performance of their subordinates.
– Training 24 credit hours.
– Certified and Professional Instructors.
– Free Material + Questions.
– Free Revision for each section.
– Free Quiz after each section.
– Re-attending the Course .
– Free Membership and Membership Benefits.
– Free Recruitment for one year.
– Catering Services.
– Certificate of attendance from CAMPUS Egypt.
– Guide and support new employees.
– Create Employee Handbook
**Create a training Plan:
Training Needs Assessments (TNA)
- A) Organizational Analysis
- c) Individual Analysis
- D) Balancing the costs and benefits of training.
- A) Training Methods
- B) Usage of the TNA Results
- c) Conduct Training
- A) Measure how the Training Reduced the gap between the actual and desired performance (Gap Analysis)
- B) Stakeholder’s Satisfaction
- c) How to Assess the success of the Training
- D) Calculating the RIO ( Return on Investment)
**Types Of Training:
Explore Different types of training (pros and cons for each one)
- A) on Job Training (OJT)
- B) Off Job Training.
**Performance Appraisal Management and Training:
Training As a result of the Performance Appraisal Process.
** Development Process:
A ) Differences Between Development and Training
- B) How to develop a succession Plan
- C) Job Rotation and Job enrichment
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes