In this course, you learn the Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB) ® standard terminology required to pass the CSSBB ® exam and become Certified Six Sigma Black Belts. You will receive a CD of material including the CSSBB ® the Six Sigma Body of Knowledge (BOK) and exam bank questions. You also receive Campus CSSBB ® attendance Certificate .
- What is The Certificate
- Accredited Organization
- Certificate Advantages
- Program Topics
- Target Audience
- Program Objectives
- Why Campus
- Program Certification
- Exam Details
The Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, Entitle you to a professional. And make you unable to explain the philosophy and principles of Six Sigma, including the systems and support tools. Black Belt will make you able to lead the team and understand the dynamics of the team and assign roles and responsibilities of the team. And make you have the ability to fully understand all aspects of the model DMAIC in accordance with the principles of six sigma, and have the ability to learn theories, and also able to understand the elements of value non-added activities and it’s also able to use of specific tools.
ASQ has been at the forefront of the quality movement for more than 65 years Headquartered in Milwaukee,ASQ traces its beginnings to the end of World War II, as quality experts and manufacturers sought ways to sustain the many quality-improvement techniques used during wartime.
ASQ has played a crucial role in upholding these standards from the past while, at the same time, championing continued innovation in the field of quality.
– Apply Lean Six Sigma to Black Belt standards and drive performance.
– Understand How to get the most from Lean and DMAIC methods.
– Benefits from internal expertise and encourage professional development.
– Secure cost and time saving across business operations.
– Boost Customer confidence and satisfaction.
– I. Enterprise-Wide Deployment.
– II. Organizational Process Management and Measure.
– III. Team Management.
– IV. Define.
– V. Measure.
– VI. Analyze.
– VII. Improve.
– VIII. control.
– XI. Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Frameworks and Methodologies.
– Demonstrate a mastery of Six Sigma for Manufacturing Processes.
– Review roles and responsibilities for process improvements.
– Refine project selection working with Six Sigma Champions.
– Identify necessary project management skills required to implement change in processes.
– Demonstrate comprehensive process mapping skills.
– Demonstrate comprehensive software skills in required applications.
-Following up/guiding the participant until he/she passes for the CSSBB Certification Examination.
– 55 Training credit hours.
– Certified and Professional Instructors.
– Free Material + Questions.
– Revision for each section.
– Quiz after each section.
– Re-attending the Course when needed without any charge.
– Catering Services.
– Certificate of attendance from CAMPUS Egypt.
*A certificate issued by American Society for Quality ( ASQ).
* In addition to a certificate of attendance for the course, accredited by Campus Institute.
I. Enterprise-Wide Deployment:
A. Enterprise-wide view.
II. Organizational Process Management and Measure:
A. Impact on stakeholders.
B. Critical to x (CTX) requirements.
D. Business performance measures.
E. Financial measures.
III. Team Management:
A. Team formation.
B. Team facilitation.
C. Team dynamics.
D. Time management for teams.
E. Team decision-making tools.
F. Management and planning tools.
G. team performance evaluation and reward.
A. Voice of the customer.
B. Project charter.
c. Project tracking.
A. Process characteristics.
B. Data collection.
C. Measurement systems.
D. Basic statistics.
F. Process capability.
A. Measuring and modeling relationships between variables.
B. Hypothesis testing.
C. Failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA).
D. Additional analysis methods.
A. Design of experiments (DOE).
B. Waste elimination.
C. Cycle-time reduction.
D. Theory of constraints (TOC).
F. Risk analysis and mitigation.
A. Statistical process control (SPC).
B. Other control tools.
C. Maintain controls.
D. Sustain improvements.
XI. Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Frameworks and Methodologies:
A. Common DFSS methodologies.
B. Design for X (DFX).
C. Robust design and process.
D. Special design tools improvements.
55 Credit Hours:
– One Lecture per week ( 4 Months And 2 Weeks ).
– Two Lectures per week ( 2 Months And 2 Weeks ).
In campus, each of our instructors is certified instructors and they are professional in this programs with many years of experience.
( English / Arabic ).
The Exam consists of 150 multiple choice question is answered within four hours every question needs to average less than two minutes to answer, and the most mathematically questions you may need a longer time, despite the fact that these accounts be clear if you are unable to understand the theory.