As the digital marketing landscape continues to grow at a rapid pace, marketers are faced with new challenges and opportunities within this digital age.The Digital Marketing Course is an initiative designed to educate trainee’s in the area of Digital Marketing.
- What is The Certificate
- Accredited Organization
- Program Advantage
- Workshop Activities
- Target Audience
- Program Objectives
- Why Campus
- Program Certification
- Exam Details
This course provides a complete overview of all aspects of the digital landscape and how to integrate and use them to achieve business and marketing objectives. It is designed to cover the complete marketing mix and be relevant across multiple roles and disciplines, whether client side or agency.
This program has been approved by the New Jersey Department of Labor for workforce training grants. Funding may be available for those receiving unemployment benefits.
– Understand the scope of digital marketing and how it integrates with overall business and marketing strategy.
– How to assess various digital channels and understand which are most suitable to an idea or solution.
– Understand the fundamentals of a digital marketing campaign, and be able to apply it to achieve a marketing objective in your organization.
– How to be intentional about your digital marketing.
– How to think differently about the environment.
– Image Content Strategy and how to prepare for the visual platforms.
– The What, Why and How of setting goals for digital marketing.
– Marketing and sales professionals, business owners, business development teams, senior managers, business unit managers, strategy consultants, and project managers.
– This course is aimed at those who wish to ensure the long term success of their organization, by constantly meeting the demands and needs of their customers, now and in the future.
– All new marketing personnel, as well as professionals in career transition, moving into a marketing role.
– This course is for all marketers looking to gain a clear understanding of the core concepts of marketing, and how they apply them in today’s changing business world.
– Managers and staff called upon to manage and contribute to projects of any size and duration. This course is especially useful for those with no formal project management training, as it builds up the project management process from first principles.
– Marketers who have some experience in digital but want to grow their confidence.
– Those who may have only one perspective of digital, or be a specialist in one area of digital, and want to broaden their skill base.
– Those marketing and advertising professionals who are new to digital and keen to learn how to leverage digital across a broad spectrum of channels.
– Those who are interested in seeing how digital is approached from both a client and agency perspective.
– Analyzing digital market opportunities and risks.
– Understanding how to engage, listen, respond, and empower customers.
– Evaluating the power and levers of social networks.
– Designing and measuring viral marketing programs.
– Integrating online and offline marketing strategies.
– Maximizing company profitability through digital pricing tools and strategies.
– Developing ways to leverage technologies to create augmented reality solutions.
– Exploring new technologies to create new markets and drive innovation.
– Following up/guiding the participant.
– 24 Training credit hours.
– Certified and Professional Instructors.
– Free Material + Questions.
– Free Revision for each section.
– Free Quiz after each section.
– Re-attending the Course when needed without any charge.
– Catering Services.
– Certificate of attendance from CAMPUS Egypt.
* A Certificate of Achievement will be awarded to those who faithfully attend, participate and successfully complete the Course.
Module 1: Digital creativity:
– How good website design integrates with usability and how wireframes translate into creative websites.
– Integrating online and offline creative ideas.
– Understand how to brief digital creative and how to evaluate digital creative ideas.
Module 2: The Scope of digital marketing:
– The Australian digital consumer -demographics, online behavior and trends.
– Online data gathering – Hitwise, Nitrating’s, Google Ad planner.
– Scope and impact of digital marketing – framework for the course.
Module 3: Developing a website – production processes and usability:
– Development lifecycle – pre-production, production, launch, testing and maintenance with website costing guidelines.
– Usability – accessibility, functionality, layout, navigation, content.
– Testing types and methods.
– Essentials of web analytics.
Module 4: Paid media:
– The process of developing and executing an online media plan.
– Paid media options: portals, ad networks, ads on social media sites, ads on mobile platforms, email lists, content syndication and pricing media options.
Module 5: Strategy and social media:
– How to develop your digital strategy – the “bottom-up” and “top-down” approaches.
– Looking at all the various types of social media and their platforms, understanding their uses for marketers.
Module 6: Social media:
– Understanding the tools of social media and what they do.
– Do’s and don’ts about putting together social media campaigns.
– The essentials of social media strategy – listen, respond and drive.
Module 7: Search & tracking:
– SEO – how to improve your natural search rankings.
– Social search – search tools for social media.
– Paid search – how it works and how to use it effectively.
Module 8: Email marketing and database:
– Database management and how this relates to email marketing.
– Email marketing – targeting, design, copywriting, tools for delivery and management.
– Tracking – how to track email performance, reporting options and optimization through testing.
Module 9: Mobile marketing and emerging media:
– Marketing options for mobile, including SMS, MMS, mobile banner ads, downloadable apps, mobile sites.
– Technology advances – new handsets, augmented reality, what it is and how it works.
Module 10: Developing integrated campaigns:
– How to use and blend different digital tactics to be suit different marketing objectives – acquisition, branding and retention – strategy models and planning structures for each.
– How to integrate digital components and campaigns with offline channels to create cross channel campaigns.
24 Credit Hours:
– One Lecture per week ( 6 Weeks ).
– Two Lectures per week ( 3 Weeks ).
– Condensed Lectures ( 4 Days ).
Each of our instructors is a working professional from industry with at least 20 years of experience. They are senior project managers who bring a wealth of practical expertise to every workshop.
( English / Arabic ).