Your Professional Growth
It is important to Campus that all of our staff members have the opportunity to grow professionally and to continually improve and enhance their job skills. We work with you to develop a plan for growth. As a Campus staff member, based on consultation with your manager, you may:
- Take our exceptional Campus Courses free of charge
- Take advantage of other job-related professional development offerings
Your qualified family member may also take advantage of 60% Discount for all Campus Courses—ask your Campus manager about this terrific benefit.
Life at Campus
What else is great about working at Campus ? In addition to all the great benefits that Campus offers, we also realize how important your life at work is. We want this to be a place you want to come to work.
Campus understands the challenges you face in balancing the work/life equation. Assuming core hours of 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., you are encouraged to work with your manager to set a regular daily schedule that best fits your life.
We have a business casual atmosphere (and jeans on Thursday ) with locations providing free coffee breaks & cakes daily, and lots of events throughout the year to enjoy refreshments and a chance to mingle with your exceptional campus colleagues.
Your Financial Security
Financial security is important to peace of mind, and Campus provides additional benefits to help you reach your goals of financial security. Campus offers an excellent packages with competitive bonus system . Campus also offers you opportunities to learn how to make more income to satisfy your needs .
Your Time Away from Work
Campus offers a generous time-off package to refresh, recharge and take care of personal business. As a full-time staff member (prorated for part-time) you begin accruing paid time off (PTO) after your first six months of employment and accrue up to 12 days per year.
Campus observes holidays a year which includes closing the offices .
How Do I Apply?
Just follow the steps outlined below to submit your application. Please keep in mind, Campus only accepts interest in employment via our email submission system at HR@ceiorg.com.
- Review the Campus website and to begin, click on the specific job you are interested in applying for. Review the job description and specific qualifications that we are requesting.
- Submit your resume at HR@ceiorg.com. ‘apply for this position including job title .’
- You should receive an e-mail acknowledging we received your resume. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please contact our Human Resources department.
- We do receive several resumes for each position posted. Although we would ideally like to respond to each candidate personally, we are only able to respond to those who we believe fit our requirements per the posted job description.
After you have submitted your resume, if you are selected for further consideration, a Campus recruiter will contact you to start the interview process. An idea of a typical interview process is described below, subject to variation according to each position.
- Initially, you will be contacted to complete a phone interview, or possibly confirm some of the information on your application.
- If you are selected to move on to the next round, you will be asked to come to our location for a live interview that includes a series of tests, including basic Computer skills and grammar/spelling tests, and in some cases job-specific tests. This will be personalized by position. We will discuss the testing in more detail at this stage. At Campus , we view the testing process as one piece of our recruitment cycle. It gives an idea of where a candidate’s strengths and weaknesses are.
- In some cases we might ask you to complete additional interviews, depending on the level of position.
- At this point, if you are selected, we check your references. We will communicate with you when we start contacting the references provided.
- Once we have decided on whether to extend an offer, we will get all necessary approvals and keep in touch with you. Of course, we will reach out right away with a formal offer once we are able to. We do make offers verbally and then follow up with a formal letter.
If you have any questions during your Interview process, please reach out to our Human Resources department.
Campus promotes an atmosphere of civility and mutual respect towards difference. We are proud to respect the individuality of our employees, instructors, and candidates. Whether ethnic, cultural, religious, intellectual, ideological, political, or any other difference, our collective diversity allows us to be more creative and innovative with our training, and strengthens our global competitiveness. The more we work together and embrace our differences, the more we can offer our customer.
We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment, respecting differences, and guaranteeing the same rights and freedoms to all. Our diverse qualities are fundamental to the identity we form as individuals, and all are essential to creating the vibrant community that is Campus .
Thank you for visiting Campus’s Employment page.
To be considered for a position, please click on the position you are interested in below and submit your online profile, along with your resume and salary history. Please note that Campus only considers applicants who have submitted their interest via our online profile application process.
Cover letters can be addressed to: Attn : HR Department . Employment with Campus is at-will and submission of this profile indicates your understanding of this at-will status.
Thank you for your interest!
- Customer Service ( Heliopolis – Mohandessin )
- Course Materials Specialist ( Heliopolis – Mohandessin )
- E marketing Specialist ( Heliopolis – Mohandessin )
- Sales Associate ( Heliopolis – Mohandessin )
- Account Manager – Inside Sales ( Heliopolis – Mohandessin )
- Corporate Sales Manager ( Heliopolis – Mohandessin )
Thank you for visiting Campus’s Instructor Opportunities page.
To be considered for an Instructor role, please click on the role you are interested in below and submit your online profile, along with your resume/CV and pay rate . Please note that Campus only considers applicants who have submitted their interest via our online profile application process.
Cover letters can be addressed to: Attn: Instructors . Employment with Campus is at-will and submission of this profile indicates your understanding of this at-will status.
Thank you for your interest!
- Financial Instructors ( CMA – CPA – CIA – CFA – IFRS , ….)
- Management Instructors ( PMP , CSCP , CM , …. )
- Engineering Instructors
- Languages Instructors
- Quality Instructors
- Marketing/Sales Instructors