In this course, you learn the essential of Advanced Excel terminology, tools and techniques required to pass the Microsoft ® exam.You will receive a CD of material including the Advanced Excel ® Guide and practice exam bank questions. You also receive the Campus Education Advanced Excel® attendance Certificate .
- What is The Certificate
- Accredited Organization
- Certificate Advantages
- Program Topics
- Target Audience
- Program Objectives
- Why Campus
- Program Certification
- Exam Details
– This Excel 2010 advanced training course, follows up from the Beginners Excel 2010 course by delving even deeper into the features and functions of this powerful spreadsheet software.
– Microsoft Excel 2010 is much more than a quick way to add up numbers. In this online course, you will learn advanced features such as nesting IF statements, how to calculate the Mean of a group of numbers using AVERAGE, SUM and more.
– This course also covers Spark lines, and goes in-depth with Pivot Tables and Charts.
– Finally, you will learn how to create and record your own Macros.
– This advanced course is not for beginners. You should have a firm grasp of the basics before taking this Advanced Excel training course.
– By the conclusion of this advanced computer software course for Microsoft Excel 2010, you will have mastered the advanced features and functions of this software.
– Working files are included to allow you to follow along with the same files the author trains you with.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational software corporation headquartered in Redmond, Washington that develops, manufactures, licenses, and supports a wide range of products and services related to computing. The company was founded by Bill Gates and Paul Allen on April 4, 1975. Microsoft is the world’s largest software maker measured by revenues. It is also one of the world’s most valuable companies .Microsoft was established to develop and sell BASIC interpreters for the Altair 8800. It rose to dominate the personal computer operating system market with MS-DOS in the mid-1980s, followed by the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems. The company’s 1986 initial public offering, and subsequent rise in its share price, created an estimated three billionaires and 12,000 millionaires from Microsoft employees. Since the 1990s, it has increasingly diversified from the operating system market and has made a number of corporate acquisitions. In May 2011, Microsoft acquired Skype Technologies for $8.5 billion in its largest acquisition to date.
One major advantage of Microsoft Excel is that it is readily available, practically anywhere you go. Since the majority of computers in the world use Microsoft operating systems,Precisely MS Excel as a tool is used to solve all logical problems, being it arithmetic, algebraic, statistical, scientific, financial and logical statement based. Also a user have Macros are useful for automating regular tasks that people undertake. It enables people to program more complex tasks that cannot be done as easily with regular formulas.
– Navigation and views.
– If statements.
– Conditional formatting.
– Pivot Tables.
– Formulas and Functions.
– Looks up,V looks up and H looks up.
– This course targets middle managers that are at crossroads in their careers and need to succeed in increasing their responsibilities.
– It gives a great value added to all participants, providing a foundation for continuing career development.
– It helps you succeed in your goal of increasing proficiency in understanding the benefits of Advanced Excel concept into your business processes.
– This course aims at examining concepts and techniques critical to The Excel 2010 Advanced course teaches you to apply filters, use formulas and analyze data. You will be able to apply your knowledge to create complex business applications and analyses in Microsoft Excel.
– Following up/guiding the participant.
– 12 Training credit hours.
– Certified and Professional Instructors.
– Free Material + Questions.
– Free Revision for each section.
– Free Quiz after each section.
– Re-attending the Course when needed without any charge.
– Catering Services.
– Certificate of attendance from CAMPUS.
*A Certificate of Achievement will be awarded to those who faithfully attend, participate and successfully complete the Course.
*Filtering and Sorting Data:
– Removing duplicate records.
– Using filters.
– Setting filter options.
– Sorting data.
– One-click and custom sorting.
*Using Pivot Tables:
– Creating Pivot Tables.
– Viewing Pivot Tables.
– Formatting Pivot Tables.
– Grouping and Filtering Data in Pivot Tables.
– Exploring Pivot Tables.
*Working with Functions:
– Using functions in Excel.
– Calculating with math functions.
– Using date and time functions.
– Using functions to adjust text.
– Making decisions with logical functions.
– Testing with information functions.
– Finding data with look up functions.
– Calculating payments with financial functions.
– Finding relationships with statistical functions.
*Using Data Analysis Tools:
– Using What-If Analysis.
– Creating Analyses with Scenario Manager.
– Using Goal Seek.
– Exploring Solver.
*Automating with VBA Macros:
– Setting VBA security.
– Recording and Running Macros.
– Using the End Key.
– Filtering with Macros.
– Understanding VBA Code.
– Writing Macros.
– Controlling and Combining Macros.
*Adding Connections and Importing Data:
– Connecting Two Worksheets.
– Connecting Two Workbooks.
– Connecting to Data on a Web Page.
– Connecting to a Text File.
– Connecting to a Database.
12 Credit Hours:
– One Lecture per week ( 1 Months ).
– Two Lectures per week ( 2 weeks ).
Each of our instructors is a working professional from industry with at least 20 years of experience. They are senior project managers who bring a wealth of practical expertise to every workshop.
( English / Arabic ).
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the exam.
– Managing the worksheet environment.
– Creating cell data.
– Presenting data visually.
– Analyzing and organizing data.
– Sharing worksheet data with other users.
– Applying formulas and functions.
– Formatting cells and worksheets.
– Managing worksheet and workbooks.