In this course, you learn the LOMA terminology, tools and techniques required to pass the LOMA ® exam. You will receive a CD of material including the LOMA ® Guide and practice exam bank questions. You also receive the Campus Education LOMA ® attendance Certificate .
LOMA 281 : Meeting Customer Needs with Insurance and Annuities.
LOMA 291 : Improving the Bottom Line: Insurance Company Operations.
- What is The Certificate
- Accredited Organization
- Certificate Advantages
- Workshop Activities
- Target Audience
- Program Objectives
- Why Campus
- Program Certification
- Exam Details
Are a special certificate, pension and insurance cover areas such as life insurance risk management, insurance and private companies and establishments, and follow the laws and regulations on all types of insurance.
LOMA was founded in 1924, is an international association of private insurance and financial services companies and find more than 80 countries involved in the research and educational activities to improve company operations.
– Distinguish you from your peers.
– Carry weight with internal staff and external clients.
– Develop your knowledge of best practices in the industry.
– Demonstrate your proficiency and professionalism.
– Give you personal satisfaction of achievement.
– Lay a foundation for continued improvement and advancement.
These interactive workshops allow you to share your views, practices and interpretations of servicing life insurance policy owners while also learning the viewpoints of your peers. Gain valuable insights into the critical issues that will help you to provide the best possible service to your customers.
– Seeking of knowledge and full understanding of the Insurance and Pensions.
– Employees working on the promotion in their jobs.
– Managers who want to learning and development
Provides an understanding of the investment regulatory environment and investing for life insurance companies and similar institutions. You will learn about investment returns and risks, investment performance, and fund options for retirement products and other products with fund options.
– Following up/guiding the participant until he/she passes for the LOMA Certification Examination.
– 30 Training credit hours.
– Certified and Professional Instructors.
– Free Material + Questions.
– Free Revision for each section.
– Free Quiz after each section.
– Re-attending the Course when needed without any charge.
– Catering Services.
– Certificate of attendance from CAMPUS Egypt.
*A certificate Accredited by LOMA – CANADA.
*In addition to a Certificate of attendance for the campus , accredited by campus institute.
PART A – LOMA 281:
*Principles of Insurance: Life, Health, and Annuities :
-LOMA 281 is a certificate level course under the Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI) program. It introduces the principles of insurance, the process of becoming insured, and the policy owner’s contractual rights.
The course includes information on the features of individual and group life insurance, health insurance, and annuity products.
- The Life and Health Insurance Industry.
- Regulation of the Insurance Industry.
- Introduction to Risk and Insurance.
- Meeting Needs for Life Insurance.
- The Insurance Policy.
- Pricing Life Insurance.
- Individual Life Insurance Coverage’s and Supplementary Benefits.
- Policy Provisions and Policy Ownership Rights.
- Life Insurance Policy Beneficiaries.
- Paying Life Insurance Policy Proceeds.
- Principles of Group Insurance.
- Group Life Insurance.
- Annuities and Individual Retirement Products.
- Group Pension and Retirement Savings Plans.
- Medical Expense and Disability Income Coverage.
- Traditional Group and Individual Health Policies.
- Managed Care Plans.
- Regulation of Health Insurance.
PART B – LOMA 291:
*Insurance Company Operations:
-LOMA 291 describes the organization of insurance companies and the environment in which they operate, focusing on specific company operations such as marketing, actuarial, underwriting, and financial activities.
- Organization and Operations.
- Corporate Governance, Ethics, and Control.
- Legal and Compliance.
- Human Resources Management.
- Information and Technology.
- Financial Management.
- Accounting, Treasury Operations, and Auditing.
- Investment Management.
- Product Development.
- Product Distribution.
- Claim and Annuity Benefit Administration.
- Customer Service.
30 Credit Hours:
– One Lecture per week ( 1.5 Months ).
– Two Lectures per week ( 1 Month ).
– Condensed Lectures ( 1.5 Week ).
In campus, each of our instructors are certified instructors and they are professional in this programs with many years of experience.
( English / Arabic ).
– LOMA offers an examination for each professional designation program course to assess a participant’s successful mastery of the course content. These exams are available in paper and electronic formats and are administered in LOMA member organizations and in independent testing locations.