The Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) server Infrastructure certification validates your ability to build comprehensive server infrastructure solutions. It shows that you have the skills needed to run a highly efficient and modern data center, with expertise in identity management, systems management, virtualization, storage, and networking.
- Program Topics
- Target Audience
- MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification
- Why Campus
– Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012.
– Administering Windows Server 2012.
– Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services.
– Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure.
– Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure.
* This course is intended for:
– Networking Administrator.
– System Administrator.
– System Engineer.
– Windows Server administrator.
– Server systems administrator.
– It validates that you have the skills needed to run a highly efficient and modern data center, with expertise in identity management, systems management, visualization, storage and networking.
– Earning an MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification will qualify you for jobs such as computer support specialist and information security analyst.
– Following up / guiding the Participant until he/she is able to develop his/her first mobile application.
– 200 Training Credit Hours.
– Certified and Professional Instructors
– Free Materials + Questions
– Free Revision for each section
– Free quiz after each section.
– Re-attending the course when needed without any charge.
– Free Membership and Membership Benefits.
– Free Recruitment for one year.
– Catering Services.
– Certificate of Attendance from Campus Education
* Lesson 1: Planning Server Upgrade and Migration
* Lesson 2: Planning and Implementing a Server Deployment Infrastructure
* Lesson 3: Designing and Maintaining an IP Configuration and Address Management Solution
* Lesson 4: Designing and Implementing Name Resolution
* Lesson 5: Designing and Implementing an Active Directory Domain Services Forest and Domain Infrastructure
* Lesson 6: Designing and Implementing an OU Infrastructure and AD DS Permissions Model
* Lesson 7: Designing and Implementing a Group Policy Object Strategy
* Lesson 8: Designing and Implementing an AD DS Physical Topology
* Lesson 9: Planning and Implementing Storage
* Lesson 10: Planning and Implementing File Services
* Lesson 11: Designing and Implementing Network Access Services
* Lesson 12: Designing and Implementing Network Protection