In this course, you learn how to produce interactive mobile applications on the mobiles. You will receive a CD of material including the software programs. You also receive the Campus Education Mobile Application Development attendance Certificate.
- Program Topics
- Target Audience
- Why Campus
- Course Overview
– Java development fundamentals.
– Java for Android
– Android application fundamentals.
– Debugging and security.
– Advanced Android development.
– Designing your own Android Application.
– Publish your application in the Android market.
– People with no previous programming experience or you don’t have a programming background, no worries! The only requirement is that you have basic computer knowledge.
– University undergraduates and fresh graduates; we can help you with your university projects.
– If you want to shift-career.
– If you want to work as a freelancer or an Android developer.
– If you’re seeking a part-time job.
– Corporate willing to develop its employees.
– Following up / guiding the Participant until he/she is able to develop his/her first mobile application.
– 60 Training Credit Hours.
– Certified and Professional Instructors
– Free Materials + Questions
– Free Revision for each section
– Free quiz after each section.
– Re-attending the course when needed without any charge.
– Free Membership and Membership Benefits.
– Free Recruitment for one year.
– Catering Services.
– Certificate of Attendance from Campus Education
**The Mobile Application Development Certificate program is Composed of Four Parts:
– Java Development Fundamentals Course.
– Android Development for Beginners Course.
– Advanced Android Development Course.
– Publishing Android Application.
Part (1): Java Development Fundamentals Course.
– Setting up the environment
– Learning how to write a java program
– Debugging java code
– Implementing a java GUI application
Part (2): Android Development for Beginners Course.
– Application life cycle
– Installing Android
– Introducing “client-server” programming concept
– Introduction to the main building blocks
– Debugging Android code
– Building user interface
Part (3): Advanced Android Development Course.
– Data storage: MySQL and SQLite
– Android media API
*Playing audio/video and recording
*Location-based applications and using sensors
– Android Threading
– Working with threads
– Integration with web services
– Social Media Integration
– You tube
– Phone calls and messaging
– Sending SMS messages using application
– Monitoring phone calls
– Designing your own mobile application
– By the end of the course, you will have developed an application using the knowledge you gained and turn your code into a real mobile application.
Part (4): Publishing Android Application.
Publishing your own application and making money
– General publishing overview.
– Understand the publishing process.