- What is The Certificate
- Certificate Advantages
- Target Audience
- Why Campus
Ensuring the accuracy of preliminary and final payroll reports, time sheets, spreadsheets, funds distribution, assuring compliance with district and country policies, regulations, etc., responding to inquiries and/or requests for data and/or reports; providing timely and accurate payroll production; and to provide functional assistance to the Finance, Hr Officers.
– Distinguish you from your peers.
– Carry weight with internal staff and external clients.
– Develop your knowledge of best practices in the industry.
– Demonstrate your Proficiency and professionalism.
– Give you personal satisfaction of achievement.
– Lay a foundation for continued improvement and advancement.
– HR Managers and Supervisors.
– Compensation & Benefits Managers.
– Payroll Managers and Specialists.
– Finance Managers , Accountants and Seniors.
– 24 credit hours.
– Certified and Professional Instructors.
– Free Material + Questions.
– Free Revision for each section.
– Free Quiz after each section.
– Re-attending the Course .
– Free Membership and Membership Benefits.
– Free Recruitment for one year.
– Catering Services.
– Certificate of attendance from CAMPUS Egypt.
Introduction To the Compensation and Benefits:
Payroll Specialist Job Description.
Overall look for the Tasks of payroll Specialist.
1) Hr Information system (HRIS)
2) Payroll Database.
Both Must contains the following data:
1) Employee’s Name.
2) Category ” Salary structure”
3) Cost Center ” If exists”
4) Bonus Affecting salaries ex shift.
5) Data Helps payment Distribution Criteria.
6) Basic & Variable data ” For change category between “JAN – JULY”
7) Start date.
8) End Date.
9) white/ blue collars.
10) Bank / cash.
B) Collecting Attendance:
1) Manually “xls”
2) Integrated Programs.
3) Time Attendance machine.
General Basics for attendance sheet ” The Output”
1) Scope dates:
A) From 1st day of the month till the 30 th
pay before 16th
B) From 17th to 16th
C) From 1st day of the month to 16th taking advance the first Month.
2) Attendance symbols.
Must be aligned with labor law.
3) Knowledge of excel formulas and applications to control attendance manually in case of:
A) Having no system.
B) Have weak system.
C) System is down.
D) Checking the system.
4) Attendance Summary reports & data entry:
A) Payroll Reports & Data Entry.
B) Analysis Reports
Examples for symbols & Reports
C) Other Transactions:
1) Arrears Dues.
2) Missing Transactions.
D) System for calculating data ” recommended system ” or manually calculate with excel.
vs case study.
vs case study
5) Legal Affairs:
A) Salary Structure ex basic , variable….etc
B) Data ex overtime , absence without permission …. etc
C) Social Insurance
D) Labor Low
E) Salary Tax
B) Bank Transfer