- What is The Certificate
- Certificate Advantages
- Target Audience
- Why Campus
– Performance management is the process of ensuring that the employees and the organization are going through the same objectives under the umbrella of the organization’s vision.
– Performance management is the key to keep the employees and the organization aligned together, and that will lead to the success of achieving the whole organization’s goals in addition to individual’s goals and satisfaction.
– Distinguish you from your peers.
– Carry weight with internal staff and external clients.
– Develop your knowledge of best practices in the industry.
– Demonstrate your Proficiency and professionalism.
– Give you personal satisfaction of achievement.
– Lay a foundation for continued improvement and advancement.
– Performance Management Specialist who wants to be updated with the latest techniques for managing the performance.
– Anyone Involved in the performance Management process.
– Hr supervisors and mid- level managers who wants to enhance their skills in managing the performance of their subordinates.
– Training 24 credit hours.
– Certified and Professional Instructors.
– Free Material + Questions.
– Free Revision for each section.
– Free Quiz after each section.
– Re-attending the Course .
– Free Membership and Membership Benefits.
– Free Recruitment for one year.
– Catering Services.
– Certificate of attendance from CAMPUS Egypt.
1) Performance Appraisal:
– Difference Between performance Appraisal and Performance Management.
– Who is involved ?
– When to conduct it?
– Methods of collecting data.
– Appraisal Interview.
– Design an Appraisal Forms.
– Appraisal Methods ( Pros & cons).
** Appraisal Process:
A) Performance Standards and measures.
B) Communicate Objectives ( SMART objectives) and Expectations.
– Objective to be achieved.
– Competencies and behaviors.
– Personal Development.
D) Monitor , Assist and control.
* Design the appraisal tool.
A) Analysis ( GAP analysis).
C) Hr Decisions.
2) Components of an effective Performance Management:
– Management by objectives (MBO)
– How to avoid the appraisal Problems.
– Total Quality Management (TQM).
– Factors affect employee’s performance.
3) Outcomes of the performance Management:
– How to manage under performance Records.
A) Training and coaching.
B) Pay by performance concept ( pros & cons)
– How to manage outstanding Performance.
– Internal & External Equity.
– Keeping Records of current performance.