In this course, you will learn the International Professional / Senior Professional in Human Resources PHR/SPHR ® terminology required to pass the PHR/SPHR ® exam. You will receive a CD of material including the PHR/SPHR ® Guide and exam bank questions. You will also receive Campus PHR/SPHR® Certificate.
- What is The Certificate
- Accredited Organization
- Certificate Advantages
- Program Topics
- Target Audience
- Program Objectives
- Why Campus
- Program Certification
- Exam Details
The Professional in Human Resources (PHR®) certification demonstrates mastery of the technical and operational aspects of HR practices and U.S. laws and regulations. The professionally relevant credential is for the HR professional who focuses on program implementation, has a tactical/logistical orientation, is accountable to another HR professional within the organization and has responsibilities that focus on the HR department rather than the whole organization.
The HR Certification Institute (HRCI), established in 1976, is an internationally recognized certifying organization for the human resource profession. Today, more than 120,000 HR professionals worldwide proudly maintain the HR Certification Institute’s credentials as a mark of high professional distinction. The HR Certification Institute is a global leader in developing rigorous exams to demonstrate mastery and real-world application of forward-thinking HR practices, policies and principles.
-Hiring managers consider applicant’s certification when making hiring decisions.
– Certified HR professionals inspire greater trust and confidence from business colleagues than do their non-certified HR co-workers.
– Organizations believe hiring HR-certified professionals gives them a competitive advantage.
– Business leaders find HR-certified professionals more motivated, more knowledgeable of the HR field and stronger performers.
– HR professionals report that certified HR professionals create a positive impact on their organizations’ financial performance.
-Business Management and Strategy.
-Workforce Planning & Employment.
-Human Resource Development – HRD.
-Compensation and Benefits.
– Employee and Labor Relations
– Risk Management.
– Who has professional experience in human resources planning to take the PHR or SPHR certification exam.
– PHR professionals seeking to “upgrade” their certification to SPHR.
– Who owns these certificates GPHR, SPHR, PHR up for professionalism, especially if it uses the SHRM education system.
– It works in the field of human resources and seeks to develop and progress in professional life.
– Experienced managers who are new to the HR field.
– Other mid-level managers pursuing a career change or promotion.
– Following up/guiding the participant until he/she passes for the PHR Certification Examination.
– 60 Training credit hours.
– Certified and Professional Instructors.
– Free Material + Questions.
– Free Revision for each section.
– Free Quiz after each section.
– Re-attending the Course when needed without any charge.
– Free Membership and Membership Benefits.
– Free Recruitment for one year.
– Catering Services.
– Certificate of attendance from CAMPUS Egypt.
* A certificate issued by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI).
* In addition to a certificate of attendance for the course, accredited by Campus Institute.
Module 1 – Business Management and Strategy
- The Role of Human Resources in Organizations.
- The Strategic Planning Process.
- Scanning the External Environment.
- Organizational Structure and Internal HR Partners.
- Measuring Human Resource Effectiveness.
- Ethical Issues Affecting Human Resources.
- Human resources and the legislative environment.
Module 2- workforce planning and employment:
- Key legislation Affecting Employee
- Key Legislation Affecting Privacy and consumer Protection.
- Equal employment opportunity/affirmative action.
- Gender Discrimination and Harassment in the workplace.
- Organizational staffing Requirements.
- Job Analysis and documentation.
- Flexible Staffing.
- Employment practices.
- Organizational Exit.
- Employee Records Management.
Module 3- Human Resource Development HRD:
- Key Legislation
- Human Resource Development and The Organization
- Adult Learning and Motivation
- Assessment of HRD needs.
- HRD program Design and development.
- HRD program implementation.
- Evaluating HRD effectiveness.
- Career Development.
- Developing leaders.
- organizational development initiatives.
- Performance management.
Module 4- Compensation and Benefits:
- Executive compensation.
- Tax Deferred education accounts.
- International Compensation
- Compensation systems.
- Introduction to benefit programs
- Government mandated benefits.
- Voluntary benefits.
- Evaluating the total compensation system and communicating to employees.
- Pay Administration.
Module 5- Employee and labor relations:
- Key legislation affecting employee and Labor relations.
- Employee Relations and organizational culture.
- Employee involvement strategies.
- Positive employee relations.
- Work Rules.
- Effective communication of laws , regulations and organizational policies.
- Discipline and formal complaint resolution.
- Union Organizing.
- Unfair labor practices.
- Collective Bargaining.
- Strikes and secondary boycotts.
- Public sector labor relations.
- International Employee and labor relations.
Module 6 – Risk Management:
- Organizational Risk
- Professional Liability Insurance
72 Credit Hours:
– One session per week ( 5 months).
– Two session per week ( 2.5 months).
In campus, each of our instructors is certified instructors and they are professional in this programs with many years of experience.
( English / Arabic ).
Exam content and distribution:
|Exam Topics Weights||PHR||SPHR|
|Module One: Business Management and Strategy.||11%||30%|
|Module Two: Workforce Planning and Employment.||24%||17%|
|Module Three: Human Resource Development.||18%||19%|
|Module Four: Compensation and Benefits.||19%||13%|
|Module Five: Employee and labor Relations.||20%||14%|
|Module Six: Risk Management.||8%||7%|