In this course, you learn the Certified Planning & Scheduling Professional PSP™ Standard ® terminology required to pass the PSP™ exam. You will receive a CD of material including the PSP™ Book Guide and Exam bank questions. You will also receive Campus PSP™ Certificate.
- What is The Certificate
- Accredited Organization
- Certificate Advantages
- Workshop Activities
- Target Audience
- Program Objectives
- Why Campus
- Program Certification
- Exam Details
A distinguished task force of industry experts assembled by AACEI created in PSP program. In 2007, it earned accreditation by the council of engineering & Scientific specialty boards (CESB). The intent is to recognize specialists who meet a demanding set of planning and scheduling criteria by a rigorous examination , experience , education and ethical qualifications. The PSP requirements have been established to reflect the sophistication of individuals in today’s planning and scheduling industry and to fairly measure their knowledge , experience and best management practices.
– AACEI the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering International. AACEI’S Certificate were to ensure international quality standards for over 30 years.Pioneers in the field of industry, now offer (6) Certification which stands out as an individual by owing the knowledge and skills which have a significant impact.
– Distinguish you from your peers.
– Carry weight with internal staff and external clients.
– Develop your knowledge of best practices in the industry.
– Demonstrate your Proficiency and professionalism.
– Give you personal satisfaction of achievement.
– Lay a foundation for continued improvement and advancement.
– Creating a project.
– Creating a work breakdown structure (WBS)
– Adding Activities.
– Scheduling the Project.
– Working with calenders.
– Activity Codes.
– Producing Bar Chart Report.
– Defining Roles and Resources.
– Assigning Roles and Resources.
– Analyzing Resources and Cost data.
– Updating the schedule.
– Performance Reporting.
– Project Managers, Program Managers.
– Planners and Engineers how are or will be involved in planning and managing projects where schedule.
– Cost and Performance of projects must meet rigid requirements in the areas of engineering productions.
– Data Processing.
– Research and Development.
– Corporate planning , finance and Marketing.
– This training course will provide participants with a thorough background in the concepts of planning and scheduling for engineering and construction projects.
– The course addresses how to identify , monitor and balance information crucial for the successful management of projects.
– IT will discuss the development of a baseline performance management plan (PMP) for the project that will allow the efficient compilation and the timely generation of quantitative performance comparisons.
– The comparisons highlight significant performance (” Actual vs. Baseline”) and allow for preventive and early remedial and corrective actions.
– The Practical sessions will provide hands on experience.
– Workshops create and track sample project from planning phase till controlling phase (Updating).
– Following up/guiding the participant until he/she passes for the PSP Certification Examination.
– 40 credit hours.
– Certified and Professional Instructors.
– Free Material + Questions.
– Free Revision for each section.
– Free Quiz after each section.
– Re-attending the Course when needed without any charge.
– Free Membership and Membership Benefits.
– Free Recruitment for one year.
– Catering Services.
– Certificate of Attendance from CAMPUS.
*A Certificate issued by the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering International (AACEI).
* In addition to a certificate of attendance for the course, accredited by Campus.
** Planning Development:
– Input and data.
– Contract Requirements.
– Identifications of stakeholders
– Construct ability methods.
– Considerations and constraints.
– Identifications of resources.
– Value engineering.
– stakeholder consideration
– Project variables.
** Planning Product:
– Planning outputs and deliverable.
– Define scope of work.
– Define project goals.
– Define Project plans.
– Phase definitions.
– Establish work break down structure (WBS)
– Establish organizational breakdown structure (OBS)
– Cost break down structure ( CBS)
– Review by stakeholders.
– cost estimate development.
– Baseline plan.
– periodic forecasts.
– Risk and Recovery plan.
– sequence and phase relationship.
** Schedule development:
– Input and data ( from planning)
– Define schedule scope.
– Break down structure.
– schedule specifications.
– feedback from stakeholders.
– cost estimate module.
– creating schedule.
– Types of schedules.
– Constraints and calenders
– Cost / resource loading.
– schedule basis documentation.
– schedule quality analysis and compliance review.
** Schedule Maintenance / controlling:
– Maintain schedule.
– Baseline schedule.
– Tracking schedule progress.
– Cost and resources management.
– Schedules change management.
– Schedule maintenance feedback.
– Schedule output and deliverable.
– Control level schedules.
– Variances and trends.
– Schedule analysis.
– Schedule forecasts.
– Recovery schedules.
– Management summary.
– Progress reports and reviews.
– Construct ability review.
In campus, each of our instructors are certified instructors and they are professional in this programs with many years of experience.
(English / Arabic).
**Candidates for the planning and scheduling Professional (PSP) designation must meet these minimum requirements:
1. Experience Requirements:
At Least 8 full years of professional experience , of which up to 4 years may be substituted by a college/ university degree. Related degrees include: Engineering , Building Construction , Construction Technology , Business , Economics , Accounting , Construction Management , Architecture , Computer Science , Mathematics, Etc…..
2. Submit Application And Fees:
AACEI Members US$350.00, Non- Members US$500.00.
Submit The Application , Work / Education Verification And Fees , At least 40 days Before the next exam date to be scheduled at an exam site.
3. Document Experience / Education:
Applications are reviewed and Verified . Please submit a copy of college degree(s) with your Application, plus any letters that could expedite the verification Process.
4. Pass The Examination:
To become PSP certified , A 70% Passing Grade must be achieved on the 7- Hour Exam as determined by the certification Board , Additionally, you must pass Part IV of the exam.
PSP Exam Structure:
The PSP Examination Consists of Four Parts ( 1 Hour 45 Minutes Each):
– Part I:
Is Basic Knowledge. it consists of multiple – choice questions concerning the basics of planning and scheduling.
– Part II:
Is Planning and Scheduling Principles . It consists of multiple- choice Questions Involving Planning and Scheduling Scenarios.
– Part III:
Is a practical Exercise. this part entails answering a series of multiple- Choice Questions Concerning Various aspects of a single problem.
– Part IV:
Is a real – Time Communications Exercise. It is graded on a pass/ Fail Basis. It requires the candidate to write the equivalent of a one- page type written Memorandum to simulate Reporting on Planning and scheduling Analysis to a Project Manager, Explaining The issues and Proposing a solution Regarding a Given Problem.
For More Information visit : Http://www.aacei.org/