In this course, you will learn the essential terminology, tools and techniques required to pass the Oracle® exam. You will also receive Campus Primavera Certificate.
- What is The Certificate
- Accredited Organization
- Target Audience
- Program Objectives
- Why Campus
- Program Certification
* Basic Project Management in Primavera :
– This Course provides Hands on Training For Primavera’s clients/server based solution.
– Participants will gain a thorough background in the concepts of Planning and Scheduling.
– Scheduling techniques will be covered. this course leads you through hands-on workshops that create and track an entire project to completion. all workshops and instruction use the three basic elements of project management: schedule , resource and costs.
* Advanced Project Management in Primavera:
– This course provides in-depth project management training in Primavera’s clients/server based solution.
– Building off the skills learned in the basic course covers advanced subjects such as earned value management , updating baselines and top-down budgeting.
– Hands-on workshops enable students to apply skills learned throughout the course.
For more than three and a half decades, Oracle has been the leader in database software. and as it has further developed technologies and acquired best-in-class companies over the years, that leadership has expanded to the entire technology stack, from servers and storage, to database and middle ware through applications.
Throughout its history Oracle has proved it can build for the future on the foundation of its innovations and its knowledge of customer challenges and successes analyzed by the best technical and business minds in the world.
What does Oracle have in store for tomorrow? we will continue to provide our customer with hardware and software engineered to work together- integrated from disk to applications that meet their business needs and solve their business problems. and we will continue to innovate and lead the industry, while always making sure that we focus on solving the problems of the customers who rely on our technology.
– Program Managers
– Project Managers
– Project Coordinators
– Planners and Schedulers
– Planners/ Schedulers
– Cost Controllers
– Manage multiple projects
– Create a project
– Create a Work Breakdown Structure
– Add activities
– Maintain the project documents library
– Create relationships
– Schedule the project
– Assign constraints
– Format schedule data
– Define roles and resources
– Assign roles
– Assign resources and costs
– Analyze resources
– Optimize the project plan
– Execute the project
– Report performance
– 30 credit hours.
– Certified and Professional Instructors.
– Free Material + Questions.
– Free Revision for each section.
– Free Quiz after each section.
– Re-attending the Course when needed without any charge.
– Free Membership and Membership Benefits.
– Free Recruitment for one year.
– Catering Services.
– Certificate of attendance from CAMPUS.
*A Certificate of Primavera Accredited by Oracle upon you passing International Exam .
* In addition to a certificate of attendance for the course, Accredited by Campus Institute.
Project Management In Primavara P6 Rel7:
Project Management life cycle
Enterprise Project Structure
Creating a Project
– Creating a work Break down Structure
– Adding Activities.
– Creating Relationships
– Adding Constraints
– Maintaining the project Documents Library
– Grouping , sorting and Filtering Data
– Defining Resources and Roles
– Assigning Roles.
– Assigning Resources and Costs
– Analyzing Resources and Costs
– Optimizing the project Plan.
– Base Lining the Project Plan
– Project Execution and control.
– Reporting Performance
– Project website
Advanced Project Management in Primavera P6 Rel7:
– Creating and Managing Portfolios
– User Defined Fields and Global Change
– Assigning Codes
– Duration Types
– Thresholds and Issues.
– Advanced Scheduling
– Updates Baseline
– Tracking Layouts
– Top – Down Budgeting
– Top – Down Estimating
– Transferring Data Between Primavera and Excel
– Claim Digger
– Percent Complete Types
– Earned Value analysis
– Activity usage profile and spreadsheet
– Auto compute Actual
– Importing and Exporting data.
30 Credit Hours
– Part 1: (15 Credit Hours)
– Part 2 : (15 Credit Hours)
– One Lecture per week (1 Month)
– Two Lectures per week (2 Weeks )