In this course, you will learn SPHRi ( HRMP ) ® terminology required to pass the SPHRi ® exam. You will receive a CD of material including the SPHRi Body of Knowledge ® Guide and Exam Bank Questions. You will also receive Campus SPHRi ® Certificate.
- What is The Certificate
- Accredited Organization
- Certificate Advantages
- Target Audience
- Workshop Activities
- Program Objectives
- Why Campus
- Program Certification
- Exam Details
The Senior Professional in Human Resources – International SPHRi is a globally relevant credential that is designed to validate management-level core HR knowledge and skills. The credential demonstrates mastery of generally accepted HR principles in strategy and policy development as well as service delivery. Independent of geographic region, the credential complements local HR practices. Through demonstrated knowledge, the credential enhances the credibility of HR professionals and the organizations they serve.
– Human Resources Experts
– The person who wants to know the human resource manager functions
– Experienced Managers
– Mid level managers wants to upgrade
– Working in Human resources who are interested development and progress in their careers
– HR Advisors and Talent Management
– HR managers
– HR officers
– Job Board Execs
– Job Board Owners and Directors
– MBA Students
– Senior Manager and Talent Development
– Recruitment Specialists and Supervisors Responsible for Recruitment
– Talent Managers
– VP Human Capital Management
– Training and Development Managers
– Talent Acquisition Professionals
– The workshops are for senior HR managers and other key stakeholders to develop an understanding of the potential strategic advantage to be gained through best practice and high performance.
– Describe the strategic approach to driving world class performance within an organization.
– Understand the 5 core elements underpinning high performance HR.
– Deploy approaches in each of these areas.
– Articulate the benefits of this approach.
– Understand and apply the material tested on the SPHRi exam.
– Expand and update your HR knowledge for professional development.
– Learn from an experienced and certified instructor.
– Discuss topics with peers from diverse backgrounds.
– Keep on track and motivated to earn your SPHRi certification.
– High ethical standards.
– Personal skills.
– Communication skills.
– Motivational and leadership skills.
– Significant know how.
– 40 Credit Hours.
– Certified and Professional Instructors.
– Free Material + Questions.
– Free Revision for each section.
– Free Quiz after each section.
– Re-attending the Course.
– Free Membership and Membership Benefits.
– Free Recruitment for one year.
– Catering Services.
– Certificate of attendance from CAMPUS.
Module 1: HR as a business leader (32%)
Section 1.1: The Strategic Planning Process in Organization.
Section 1.2: Value and ethics.
Section 1.3: Business Trends and Globalization.
Section 1.4: Core function and relevance to HR.
Section 1.5: The Influence of organizational or corporate culture.
Section 1.6: The sustainable HR Budget.
Section 1.7: HR – A cornerstone of the business.
Section 1.8: Creating an Effective Strategic HR organization.
Module 2: People Development and Talent Management (29%)
Section 2.1: HR Competencies and their Applications.
Section 2.2: Sustaining Organizational Culture and Managing Change.
Section 2.3: Developing Proactive Employee Relations Programs.
Section 2.4: Staffing and recruitment Plan Considerations.
Section 2.5: Talent Management and Facilitating Groups.
Section 2.6: Training and Education Programs.
Section 2.7: Resources and Processes for HR Management.
Module 3: HR Services Delivery (23%)
Section 3.1: Program Creation, Implementation and Management.
Section 3.2: Recruitment and Hiring Processes.
Section 3.3: Local and International Labor Laws and Practices.
Section 3.4: Remuneration and Benefits.
Section 3.5: Using Technology and Tools to Deliver HR Services
Module 4: Measurement (16%)
Section 4.1: Basic Measurements for Organizational Management.
Section 4.2: HR measurement and Evaluation.
Section 4.3: Establish and Administer a Performance Management System.
Section 4.4: Measurement Technology.
In Campus Education Institute, all our instructors are certified, professional, experienced in delivering this program and have multinational experience of at least 15 years in order to ensure delivering the real life and work experience along with the academic knowledge.
Speaking Languages: ( English / Arabic ).
The SPHRi exam is divided into four functional areas:
1. HR as A Business Leader ( 32%)
2. People Development and Talent Management (29%)
3. HR service Delivery (23%)
4. Measurement ( 16%)