- What is The Certificate
- Certificate Advantages
- Target Audience
- Why Campus
– Strategic planning is the foundation on which all business activities can be connected and aligned.
– Strategic planning is very important for managers and leaders of business in facing change.
– HR planning is the key in achieving the mission of the company in a less costly way, and it is a link between the strategic planning management and achieving the strategic goals.
– Distinguish you from your peers.
– Carry weight with internal staff and external clients.
– Develop your knowledge of best practices in the industry.
– Demonstrate your Proficiency and professionalism.
– Give you personal satisfaction of achievement.
– Lay a foundation for continued improvement and advancement.
– Managers and Leaders who are Involved in forming the Organizational strategy , Vision , Mission and objectives.
– HR Managers and Hr Supervisors.
– Managers who are Restructuring Their Organizations.
– Training 18 credit hours.
– Certified and Professional Instructors.
– Free Material + Questions.
– Free Revision for each section.
– Free Quiz after each section.
– Re-attending the Course .
– Free Membership and Membership Benefits.
– Free Recruitment for one year.
– Catering Services.
– Certificate of attendance from CAMPUS Egypt.
– Identify The Strategic Planning.
– Who involved?
– Factors Affect The Strategic Planning.
Strategic Planning Process:
-Define Vision , Mission , Values and Strategy.
– Establish Strategic Goals.
– Develop Short and Long Term Objectives.
– Perform SWOT analysis.
– Align Internal Systems.
– Create Action Plans.
– Allocate Budgets and Resources.
– Communicate Plans to Employees.
– Review External and Internal Factors For Changes.
– Explore Different Evaluation Metrics.
– Review Progress Towards Achieving Goals.
– Take Corrective Actions.
– Hr Role in the strategic Planning Process.
– Factors Determine The HR plans.
– Competency Based Management.
Hr Planning Process:
A) Forecasting Labor Demand
B) Analyzing Present Labor Supply.
C) Balancing Projected Labor Demand and supply.
A) Importance Of Manpower Planning.
B) Manpower Planning Process Steps.
1) Analyzing The Current Manpower Inventory.
2) Make Future Manpower Forecasts.
* Manpower Planning Techniques.
3) Developing Employment Programs.
4) Design Training Programs.
C) Manpower Information System:
1 ) Personal Profile.
2) Career Profile.
3) Competences and skills Profile.
4) Benefits Profiles.