In this course, you learn the Training & Development Management Workshop ® . You will receive a CD of material including the Training & Development Management ® Guide and Bank of Questions. You also receive Campus Training & Development ® Certificate.
- What is The Certificate
- Certificate Advantages
- Target Audience
- Why Campus
– Training is not just a cost it is an investment in people.
– Training and development is not just the employee’s objective it is a combination between employee’s objectives, department’s objectives and the whole organization’s objectives.
– Distinguish you from your peers.
– Carry weight with internal staff and external clients.
– Develop your knowledge of best practices in the industry.
– Demonstrate your Proficiency and professionalism.
– Give you personal satisfaction of achievement.
– Lay a foundation for continued improvement and advancement.
– Training Specialist who wants to be Updated with the latest Training techniques.
– Anyone involved in the training and development process.
– Hr Supervisors and mid-level managers who want to enhance their skills in training and developing the performance of their subordinates.
– Training 24 credit hours.
– Certified and Professional Instructors.
– Free Material + Questions.
– Free Revision for each section.
– Free Quiz after each section.
– Re-attending the Course .
– Free Membership and Membership Benefits.
– Free Recruitment for one year.
– Catering Services.
– Certificate of attendance from CAMPUS Egypt.
– Guide and support new employees.
– Create Employee Handbook
**Create a training Plan:
Training Needs Assessments (TNA)
A) Organizational Analysis
c) Individual Analysis
D) Balancing the costs and benefits of training.
A) Training Methods
B) Usage of the TNA Results
c) Conduct Training
A) Measure how the Training Reduced the gap between the actual and desired performance (Gap Analysis)
B) Stakeholder’s Satisfaction
c) How to Assess the success of the Training
D) Calculating the RIO ( Return on Investment)
**Types Of Training:
Explore Different types of training (pros and cons for each one)
A) on Job Training (OJT)
B) Off Job Training.
**Performance Appraisal Management and Training:
Training As a result of the Performance Appraisal Process.
** Development Process:
A ) Differences Between Development and Training
B) How to develop a succession Plan
C) Job Rotation and Job enrichment